best 119

Guest TikeG

silverbullet are you not reading everybody elses messages. i write i think kyle is the best 119lbs and peole are going to write silly rabbit cordell will win. or ask rabbit if he dont think jordan is the best? i write my thoughts and people have to get smart, so ill get smart right back. i havnt said anything to make soddy look bad, kyle, or chris brown look bad. im proud of soddy wrestling, kyle, and chris. someone wrote chris is overrated and i took up for him. people say kyle is not the best i take up for him. you might need to think before you fire up your computer next time silverbullet. the drug thing was a joke just like silly rabbit is. kyle will have to wrestle good to beat cordell, but he didnt wrestle bad against miller. its not like pete is a first year wrestler. he's been wrestling all his life. if you think i give soddy, coach henry, kyle, and chris a bad name, i dont know what to tell you. i have nothing but respect for all them and ill take up all of them anytime anybody says something, and ill give my opinion.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigFatFan

Hey Rabbit, my child is at McCallie and I pull for Bradley. I like the coach and the program. But I'm sure that is hard for you to understand! And while I like to watch both kids wrestle, I agree with Sly, James just did not look like the same kid at the Cleve/Soddy match. I have to go with Cordell!

hiller can beat kyle huh!?! if kyle was at 112 no one in the state would even score on kyle unless he cut them. i promise you hiller cant beat kyle or even come close. he is the best 119lbs. in the state. i aint going to argue with everyone, everyone has there own opinion. we will see in feb., as far as hiller beating kyle. dont make me laugh!!!

hiller is tuff, but he aint near that tuff.

Guest reversal119

Kyle is by far the best and Leen is second however Shawn Cordell is a very good wrestler and has alot of talent as well as the Franklin 119 Charlie Warfield who saw James in the finals at Brentwood. Even though James pinned him in the finals he is a good wrestler and tries hard and has alot of heart.

Lets add another one to the mix. My moneys on Cody Cleveland. He only lost to the Collins Hill Kid by one point and wrestled him better than Kyle or Shawn. One things for sure, Leen, James, Cleveland and Cordell are the best at 119. No one will dominate a class with such a good field but on any given day any of these could beat the other.

Jordan Leen is an outstanding wrestler.

More importantly, however, Jordan is an even more outstanding young man. He is a great representative of himself, his family, Coach Morgan, and Baylor School.

Unlike alot of wrestlers who have enjoyed some success, Jordan doesn't flaunt it nor does he waste his time basking in the light of his past accomplishments. He keeps his eyes focused on the future and on the goals he has set for himself.

Jordan if you are reading this don't let these guys get you rattled. Do not let them distract you from your goals. Thats what they are trying to do. You are too talented!You are too well coached! You are too strong a person, both mentally and physically, to let that happen!

Good Luck Jordan!

Rabbit, Kyle Kyle Kyle! man you sure are talking about Kyle alot, its freakin me out...and really, whats up with you painting your toe nails? Really...Oh and I say Cordell any where any time...He is untouchable in the state of Tennessee.i'm sure you think Kyle looks better in silver anyway.

[Edited by MacDuk on 1-19-03 3:06P]