Dodgen 2!

Guest snagglepus

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shooter44

He only played for my father because that's what he wanted to do and no he did not get a scholarship to play ball in college because while he was in highschool there were two 6'7 players, so he got overlooked but he was a good point guard a very unselfish player, He had coached me for two years in AAU I think it was 16 under and 18under both times we went to the National Championships, Also, he was not the manager at Tech he was a student assistant coach while in school and a graduate assistant after he finished school. Just to clarify the questions that you stated.

Guest shooter44

Antawn,

I am thrilled with what he is doing too I am glad that you support what he is doing, even though I don't live in Smith co. I wish the girls all the best and to have a great season. ;)

You folks better lay off the Queen. You will have to learn the hard way I guess. She is always right. PERIOD. She doesn't use her school time to play on the computer. I'm sure of it. She is the leader of the pack. That would be the Smith Co. Mafia. If she says do it, we do it. If she says jump,we jump. We don't ask how high, we just jump as high as we can every time.

If what you say is true and Dodgen will be a loser. She will handle it. And believe me she will not need your help nor advice.

As for my opinion, isn't it a little early? He has coached about 14 games here. How do you judge the lifetime potential on 14 games? Even 4A said he had no real experience, so tell me 4A how do you judge this coach with no experience?

The bottom line is his tenure here and everywhere else is too short to judge him as a good coach or bad coach. So let the opinions fly both ways because none of you know whether he'll be the next Wooden or the next nobody. I will say the team has performed better than they have in years. I don't know if its him or the water or the players or the weather or God or all of that or none of that. I wish you all the best of luck.

By the way Queen, I hope you get better.

QUEEN you did not read my former post (you look silly now) you have been on here during school time. You can look at the times and see. As for stuntwoman, nice post, I guess you are a real winner. What do you do for a living, not much I guess. Queeny you were on Coacht several days in a row during school time, and at various times. Plenty of videos being shown in class huh. What do you teach History (history channel all the time? Shooter44 nice excuse for why he did not play college ball. If your dad was the coach he must not be very good that his own son could not get a college to take him on his great guard play. Those two 6'7" guys where did they go. Ask your dad how great his son was and how come he did not get to play college ball. I hope he does not tell you because the two 6'7" guys got all the attention. Your dad was a great you said. If he was that great maybe the college coaches did not realize that.

4afan...I'm thinking that you're looking at dates and times that might just have fallen during school breaks...and no...I don't teach history...I teach life...

Swamp...you know...fanMOUTH could be the leader of the Mafia... but...he's not Catholic...and I am...soooooooooooo...there ya go!!!

Stuntwoman...you're going to have to reveal yourself to me... and I am feeling some better...if this is what going to one basketball game will do to me...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh... :rolleyes:

AAAAHHHHH....boy I miss football season....but the "Fanmouth" is still kicking. As for being the "leader" of the Smith Co. mafia...not even close...the Queen has no equal. All the ones bashing the Queen on here have no clue...Coach T virgins...you will come around...sooner or later.

Fan(who knows Coach Dodgen is doing a great job...and for those who dont think so...you must be asleep)

Guest h0sepipe

well, i'm just posting to say Go Dodgen! he's the man. keep up all the good work, and i think i'll have to add a bit about the coaches in my editorial this time around. :)