Dyer County School Board meeting

Guest Katman

Are you a college student?

If so, live a life outside of the coacht message board. If you ever get off the computer you will discover the opposite sex, we call them females. I know its hard to believe but you might find interest in them, they can be a bit more fun than sitting on a high school website and bashing a school that you have not idea what it's about!

PS Go UTM Skyhawks...hahaha! :D

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest newguyonblock

I have a message for hud07 and WesCharge. First of all, maybe you two and the other Dyersburg High School people should get off their high horse. Dyersburg is as guilty of breaking laws as Dyer County. I know FOR A FACT that Dyersburg High School has allowed in for free players from Dyersburg Middle School to watch the high school team play. That, by TSSAA law, constitutes recruiting and is banned by the TSSAA. However, Dyersburg continues to get away with it simply because Sam Miles sits on the TSSAA board and draws more attention to Dyer County to keep the attention away from his school.

Now if you two blind fools want to cover your eyes like the See No Evil monkey, then you're looking at just one side of the story. Oh, and by the way, the problems with Courtney Jones' transfer from Covington to Dyer County were started by Dyersburg. After Dyer County received a fax saying Jones' transfer was legal (and I saw the document), Dyersburg stirred the pot, saying they believed that the transfer should be reviewed. It was this reason that Jones had to sit out a number of games, including the one against DYERSBURG. Coincidence? I think not!!

And in case you didn't know this, Dyersburg is jealous of Dyer County because of the new, state-of-the-art school afforded to the students of Newbern. Maybe the citizens of Dyersburg should realize that the people of Newbern have helped pay for the educational costs of Dyersburg High School.

Also, realize that a number of players were cut from the Dyersburg squad over the past few years and transferred to Dyer County, where they became solid players and team leaders.

I'm sure Dyer County has broken some rules. And yes, I believe they should pay the price for them. But let's make sure that Dyersburg also pays the price for its infractions as well.

While you may think that the jealousy card is being played because Dyer County fans have run out of excuses, take a close look at the facts. While many people in Dyersburg think they are so special because some of them have money, they wouldn't be afforded such a great living just two counties north of there. Instead, they would be mopping the floors of people much richer than they are.

DYERSBURG IS NOT THE ONLY SCHOOL WHO THREW UP THE RED FLAG IN REGARDS TO THE COURTNEY JONES TRANSFER!! :D:D

Now Dyersburg is jealous of the school?!?!?! :D

What next? It sounds like you are jealous of Dyersburg.

Do Dyersburg fans get on here and make excuses after a loss? No. Excuses come naturally to some of you folks. Maybe you guys are the ones still in high school.

Just about every High School across the state allows the feeder school players to attend the home games free of charge. This is not about recruiting. Recruiting is when you go after a person who is not, under normal circumstances, going to attend your school. A DMS student would normally attend Dyersburg High School. There are some circumstances that changes this, but it is not normal.

[Edited by thebeave on 1-13-03 1:11P]

[Edited by thebeave on 1-13-03 6:57P]

new kids on the block!

how was he bashing DC you idiot. People like you are the reason why no one cares for DC. Why worry about Dyersburg, are they a threat to you? DC did wrong, they will be punished and if Dyersburg has done wrong, they will be punished.

Guest jockrock2003

Hey, get off newstupidontheblock.

First he says that a high school cannot let their feeder middle school players in.

Hey newkid, can you show me just where that is written, because after your next post telling me where, well I will post the exact location as to where in the TSSAA rules that I can let my players into the high school game. All I have to do is provide a roster of my players to the high school and they can get in. For FREE MAN. As long as we are a feeder school.

The best thing you can do is not post anything unless your mouth can hold that big foot.

Since you are wrong on getting into games, I guess that means you must be wrong, lied to, and don't know what your talking about when it comes to Dyersburg. ;)

And if this principle at Dyersburg, who apparently is on the TSSAA Board of Control knows how to use a computer; well I wonder if he ever reads coacht? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, not real smart on Dyer County fans getting on caocht and trashing him--------YODA would say-----"not smart you are"

I don't recall who said this, but Dyer County fans on coacht have no dooubt proveN that DYERSBURG IS THE CREAM OF DYER COUNTY! :o:o:o

[Edited by jockrock2003 on 1-13-03 8:24P]