loudon redskins loaded

fishy

coach mitchell and the redskins are playing extremely well..

his cast of playersare very solid...austin east beat loudon

last year in the region semis by 5.. much closer than that..

moss is the best player in the area and hall not far behind..then shooters like giles and curtis.... props to coach mitchell and the redskins,the district should be an easy one, region tougher. keep it up

You're right. Loudon is tough. The dynamic duo of Moss and Hall will be very tough to compete against. they shoot it very well, and rebound it well, and then put the pressure on. Eric Mitchell has done a great job there, but then again, you knew he would. Great job Coach!

Loudon and Anderson County play Friday night, big district game. Each team undefeated in the District. AC has a tough road, but what a game it will be. You know Coach Eldridge at AC has something ready for the Redskins. What a great rivalry this could eventually be.

This is Moss. I appreciate you all giving my team and myself the props that we deserve. We are 12-2, we have beat quality AAA teams like Clinton and Karns, one of our loses game to the #2 team in the state in Division 2 and they get to recruit. We still have not proved anything to anyone, obviously, but we need to keep playing the way that we are capable of playing and we will get to where we want to be. We have a long, hard road ahead of us, so if we keep playing the way that we are right now, it will only bring success in the future. Oh by the way, who are you Fishy and threeball?

That number 2 division 2 team is very good...They can beat most teams in the state no doubt. I too played for them a few seasons ago. I was very surprised to see that you all played them. I don't think they have any players on actual scholarship just so you know. No school is allowed to RECRUIT...Just give financial aide. Most of the team that I am aware of does not have anyone on scholarship. Good luck Loudon, I will be seeing you all play in the near future, since my girlfriend is an alumna.