Fairview High's New Team 2003 Good or Bad

Dand84

hey dback,

I hope you understand that i do not mean to diss your team. I'm glad that you are rising in your skills, and as a williamson co. resident, i support you 100%. I think some people are confused for this reason: They believe you are claiming to be the best. I want to clear it up for everyone on this thread that they do not mean this! All that they are trying to say is that they are improving! About the schedule, I don't expect you to play that kind of schedule. All I wish is that you would play more teams in Williamson Co. I know it is not your fault, I just hope to see you playing teams closer to home next year. Good luck for the rest of the season.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thanx titans and the country guy that is pretty funny i think you meant it making fun of me but he its kool its just if the guys tring to dis us would actually come to our games they would see what all fairview has to talk about tonight we sent hickman home to their corn and cows with a score of 5 or 6 to 0 fairview controled the game the whole time for a first instead of just playing 60 or 50 mins played a whole game hickman took some cheap shots but oh well its hickman and fairview they always give cheap shots to us i took one the guy got a card as he should have and the refs were ok we had one guy that was pretty consistant but the other guy wasnt great. but the guy that hit me we full speed and hiking his leg in the air cleats up and just hits me in the side below my ribs it was a very cheap shot.there were others to dback took a couple of cheapo's also but the point is fairview continues on being 9-2 season and something like 4-2 in district im not sure.

thank you to all you that actually understand fairviews position. one year ago, the schedule we have now was tough schedule for us. so give us at least little credit, next years schedule will be somewhat different i asure you, plus i would LOVE to have more williamson county teams on our schedule so we don't have to ride for 2 hours top get to a game. and maybe we could get some recognition. anyways, the final score tonight was 4-0 i do believe. i scored 2 and aaron macarro scored 2. good luck hickman in any remaining games.

Fairview I play for Harpeth and I really wish we were able to play yall this year, cause yall are all talking about how much yall have improved and I would just wanna be able to play yall once just to see how much yall have really improved!!! It sucks cause this is my senior year so I wont be able to play on our team next year if we do get to play yall next year!!! But oh well good luck on the rest of yalls season!!!

You guys go out there and play your hearts out! I know you'll do well! Play the game as it should be played - with speed, finese, and spirit - and you will win (in more ways than one).

All you soccer dudes out there - play in such a way that when you walk off the pitch you can say I was MY best today - that's the true winner!! :)

sorry david, i sorta forgot bout ur goal but now i acknowledge it. good one. only next time don't clap for yourself..hahaha j/k

oh yea, HHS congrats on your season so far, i hear you guys are good, i remember playing you last year, we sucked though, just like we did ALL of last year, i asure you this year wouldn't be 8-1, the margin would be somewhat different. anyways, good luck on your season this year. it would be nice to see a nearby team go deep in the playoffs.