ryan/mba

heartbreakkid

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a cousin graduate valedictorian from Harpeth Hall under republicans....and a cousin who graduated Valedictorian from USN under Democrats....another cousin said: "I can't stand Harpeth Hall I wan't to go to Ryan.....her senior year she won "most likely to succeed".....SHE is kicking serious bootay these days. As far as me and my political nature.....well, let's just say on the record I have a lot af political "pull". Off the record....I don't give a ---- what anyone is. Our world needs true love. NOW Back to you Mr. "Rhetorically speaking I must be the coolest cat in MY world". YOU STINK!!!!!! You must of thought you were relaying with a lesser foe.....bad move....and do not give me that FRHS stick together stuff....I have dealt with many great FRHS fans on this site....you are now the 2'nd "bad apple"......Oh, and for me.....I did'nt do much at Ryan....my peers did elect me to 3 senior superlatives however....see ya tough guy....We will be looking for you just to know when to pipe down......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by frhsrules on 1-14-03 11:55P]

Jim and Paul alternated calling the matches with the other one acting as Ref Assistant. Both did an outstanding job and had no undue influence on the outcomes. Could you imagine if Pat or Frank detected any favoratism? I did not hear one person from either side even suggest a hint of partisanship, nor would I expect any from these two.