Kingston vs. Oz

swamp

If I'm not mistaken, the OS boys need to learn how to win again--they are on a losing streak from you know where. I know a key will be if Ringley is well and Peterson is back from injury for the Cats. A bright spot for the Cats has been the play of soph Jeff Bilyeu. Bilyeu along with SR guards Nation and Broscious have been playing pretty decent BBall lately. But it takes a whole TEAM effort to win--something OS is not getting due to not having everyone 100% and because of the difficulty of the schedule. However, I don't really know what to expect from Kingston having not seen them play. I know Sitzlar is capable of dominating the contest if Peterson is still out in the middle for the Cats.

Haven't seen OS boys, but Sitzlar plays outside a lot. Poole and Kittrell will see more time underneath than Sitzlar will. What RCHS can't afford to do is miss 3-pointers in double-digits. When they're hot, they'll score a lot of points, when they're cold, they'll keep shooting. Leffew has to have a good night handling the ball, scoring doesn't matter.