cookeville vs. riverdale

fanforever

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both of these teams have an equal chance of winning this game. i try not to look at common opponents (see 8aaa-7aaa thread). horton has some experience in these clash-of-the-nike-talent-player games (2 v. benjamin)... in the end i think taylor and the girl from rhea co will balance out horton and the other post (why cant i think of her name) so game comes down to 3 keys for me:

1) guard play-- r'dale's have been inconsistent, but have potential to be deadly..which ever team's guards plays better gives them a plus.

2) tempo-- if c'ville can keep the game from turning into a track meet, they have the advantage.

3) coaching--head coaches are roughly even...r'dale has the much better staff top to bottom...

prediction-- lady _________ by 7 :D

[Edited by southpaw24 on 1-13-03 2:47P]

1st qter: Cookeville 15 Riverdale 9, 2nd qter: Cookeville 36 Riverdale 24, 3rd qter: Cookeville 47 Riverdale 31, 4th qter: Cookeville 64 Riverdale 50. Riverdale hit 5 or 6 treys. Horton was scoring easey buckets early, but that was shut down at about 4 mins into the game. Cookeville moved the ball well and found McDonald open underneath 6 or 7 times, easy shots. Redus fouled out for Cookeville, Horton and one of the three point shooting guards for Riverdale also fouled out.