Whtie Station is the Best Team in TN!!!!!

gomab2

I just wanted to quell all rumors that there is a better team in the State: there is not... White Station is the best in the State....

Only two losses are to an undefeated, Top-15 Team in the NATION (McQuaid Jesuit), and to the #1 AA team in the State (Ridgeway is back at #1 this week).....

-This team has already beaten Ridgeway by 21!!!!

-WS beat a Top 5 AA R-E team by 18

-WS beat BTW twice, once by 30 points!!!!

-WS beat a tough Melrose team twice, once by 41 points!!!

-Two other wins at the prestigious Beach Ball Classic

-This team is playing a BRUTAL schedule, and is in the basketball Hotbed of Memphis....

I hate to say it, but if a great team like Cleveland, or Bradley, or Science Hill, Maryville, etc played teams like White Station, Ridgeway, R-E, East, Hamilton or others day in, day out, they would end up with double digit losses on the year.......

Memphis and West Tn hoops is Dominant, and White Station is the Best of the Best.....

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No team is unbeatable...... Especially when you play such a tough schedule night in/night out.... Ridgeway is a great team that beat a GREAT Bolivar team by 18. WS just beat a very good Germantown team by 15 the night before.... It is simply LOADED out in West Tn. That's why you have a Great team like Haywood Co with 5 losses already, or a very good Fayette-Ware team with 6 losses, yet both may be better than any other AA team in the state outside of West Tn, with the exception of maybe just Giles Co....

White Station is the best in the State. Are they unbeatable? No. Have they DOMINATED great teams this year consistently? Yes. BTW by 30, Ridgeway by 21, R-E by 18, Melrose by 41---WOW!!!!!!!!!

85warrior, calm down buddy, whitestation is all that they are said to be,beleive me. west tn hoops is loaded again this year with the likes of whitestation,ridgeway,bolivar,dyer co,melrose,haywood and many many more. over here in the west you have to be prepared to play your very best game every nite you step out on the floor or you will get beat. the state championship for AAA and AA will again run through west tn and memphis like last year! :)

west tennessee(especially memphis) is WAY ABOVE THE REST OF THE STATE. booker t. washington also played in a tough tourney in Houston, battling Oak Hill to a 5 point loss. I think fairley beat st. anthony(coached by bobby hurley's dad) the schedule of the memphis teams are way tougher than any other schedules. not including they all play each other. bartlett has played some top notch comp out of state too. WS as mentioned previously by Gomab. memphis teams shy away from no one and it shows tourney time.

The state aa, and aaa winner will come from west TN.

giles co. has a shot at aa(only because of west tn eliminating one another in district, region, and substate play)

maplewood i think came back with 3 losses from dyersburg tourney over the break.(one to giles co.)

aaa will come from Memphis(white station and fairley are heads and shoulders above the comp. with east, hamilton, bartlett, whitehaven, and germantown not far behind.

Just like other sports, when a returning champion starts play into the next season, and has a good team, they are the team to beat until they are dethroned in the tournament. White Station is the team to beat the whole year. If they lose a game in the regular season, it does not make any difference. They must be beat when it's playoff time. Anyone can talk about who might be able to beat a returning champ, but they will be the team you have to go through if you want to win the state title.