Best Student Sections In TN

shscat23

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sdsocca

daisy crazies are the best! even if our team doesnt always win we cheer to the end ! soddy is one of the most dreaded places to go and play a boys bball game ! lance sexton is the man !

Baylor-McCallie is good, and yes I have been to more than one of their games. However, their rivalry is the biggest in football, and nobody can disagree with that. CCS has no football team, so that rivalry with Boyd isn't there. Also, every game for the last 5 years at least, in this rivalry have been incredibly close with CCS winning every time. If that doesn't encourage great games then I must understand nothing about basketball. Also, consider the gyms that the teams play in. CCS has probably the toughest homecourt advantage in the city on location alone. A tight fit, loud band, and crowded stands. At Boyd, the gym's also tight, unlike at McCallie where the court is just another part of The Ted Turner Expanse. So, I believe there may be some truth to what I speak of. And, that isn't even going into specifics of little scuffles during games and trash talking by fans.

Guest tadpole

I have had the unfortunate experience of going to a game at soddy daisy. We won the game so this is not sour grapes-the students are rude and crude-they do not cheer for their team they simply display the most vulgar display possible and thier administration does nothinbg about it--I will not return to their gym