Watch out for this player!

REBELRON

Cait McMahan of Heritage High School

Cait is a freshman girls basketball player at Heritage High School.I read all about her the last few years as she dominated at Eagleton Middle School.This young lady will be a division 1 player one day. She can shoot the 3 pointer,she can create her own shot and she can drive and dish.She will be a great one. I watched her lead Heritage to a big win over Maryville. She was by far the best player on the court. She reminded me of Michelle Marciniac. Her only weakness is her height. Hopefully she will get taller.She is much more dominant than Lee Humphrey was as a freshman. Lee worked hard to become a better player. If she works as hard as Lee did there is no doubt in my mind she will be a bigtime division 1 recruit one day. I hope Pat Summit is watching her.

Link: http://www.thedailytimes.com/sited/story/html/117967

RebelRon,

I've watched Cait play--against my daugther-- since she was in 6th grade. It's been obvious for several years that she was in a whole different universe than the rest of the girls from a talent perspective. But she has also worked on her overall game and the improvement there has been phenomenal.

She reminds me a little of Dawn Marsh (former Alcoa star who played for Summitt at UT) but I believe she is as good right now as a freshman as Dawn was as a senior.

I'm agreeing with you ... if she continues to progress, she'll have her choice between the UT's, Conneticuts, Dukes, etc. of the college basketball world. Or better yet, she might come straight out of high school and go pro ... somebody's bound to do it eventually.

GovMan

P.S. For those of you who are getting ready to message and tell me how nuts I am and how overboard I'm going on just a freshman and on how you know a freshman that's better ... YOU JUST NEED TO WATCH THIS KID PLAY ONE TIME.