AC Boys Basketball

Guest birdman22

Guest birdman22

mark eldridge is doing a good job at anderson county this year. they have some big wins. this team is very scrappy and they will be very dangerous around tournament time. congratulations to eldridge and his superb sidekick, derek wallace. these guys know their basketball like no one else. with andrew c. running the point gaurd supported by humphrey, sharp, lowery, and rash, i expect them to contend for the district title. what do you all think?

I am fully aware that it was Oneida, located in Oneida, TN, in the county of Scott just south of Winfield, KY. I guess the joke did not take written as well as it does spoken. Noide= NO IDEE or NO IDEA. Get it? Furthermore, no disrespect to kids from Norris or Lake City, but most would admit that a few transfers from Clinton or O.R. would boost the talent Eldridge has to work with. NO need to get worked up about it, besides the courts just said recruiting is protected as freedom of speech and TSSAA can't do a thing about it thanks to Brentwood. So take what I said for what it was worth. Remember, you did not pay a thing to read it. :(

That's Winfield, TN, not KY. You're right though, a few tranfers would boost talent level. However I think the players that are there are doing a great job. They give all they have to the program. They put in the time and effort to improve their fundamentals.

But, Crazyvol, your right, more talent wouldn't hurt. By the way, I'm impressed with what you know about Oneida...my fault about missing the joke. Good luck to AC against Clinton this Friday!!!!!! :D

Guest birdman22

no need to fight. anderson county does have a few transfers maybe but the fact is the majority of their talent is homegrown. it doesn't matter where the talent is coming from though. the fact is that eldridge and wallace are both great coaches who are going to squeeze all they have from their players, therefore, always being able to compete. let us not forget about the campbell county transfers of old. you can not blame kids for wanting to come into a program that not only wins but also does it with class though. what do you think about the clinton and ac game friday? i would like to think this will be a barnburner. clinton needs to get back on track after being manhandled the past few years by ac. good luck to clinton but we all know i will be pulling for the mavericks. andrew "the hurricane/showtime" chaniott will be difference maker.