Mckissack...1 More Year

BusterJr

It was reported this morning in the Hohenwald Star that legendary player Travis Mckissack has indeed agreed to return for his 31st season with the Legends of Lewis County. After having triple microscopic knee surgery and strong off-season workouts with ODB Trav said he feels like a 30 yr old again. Trav is known for his unstoppable hook and 3 point expertise. The Legends season tips off sometime later this month.

I hear the top gun and MVP candidate for next season will be CA legend Jason Alexander. Andy Lawson reported to training camp 20 lbs overweight and had to be monitered by health consultant Larry Rawdon to get back into game shape. Legend Larry Rodgers has been on a tough work-out program during the off-season and now adds strength to his already spectacular game. Keltner has been running at 5:30 every morning, ODB has been making Taco's, Smits has been at the courts everyday, Older Kelt has been working on his skills also. The players to watch this season include Alexander,Lawson,Cox,Renolds, and Rodjo.

Guest TheLastActionHero

Will coaching tennis interfere with the older Keltners game. I heard the younger one was on a strict diet of doughnuts and milk. Can anybody give me some answers?

Doughnuts and milk, I thought that was last season, I heard he's running the hills behind the old vol-kelt residence in his secret traing facility. You know sort of like rocky did before fighting ivan drago. The Mt. Joy news has reports of keltner saying he will be in the best shape ever and his toe should be fine. This was reported by editor Jane Whitwell. LET's play soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!