Lookout Valley v. CCS....predictions?

Hawk1434

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic? CCS has dominated Valley every year with the exception of 2000. This is no contest, because Valley doesn't think they can beat CCS. Don't get me wrong, I hope Valley crushes them, I don't like anything about CCS other than their coach, I think he is a pretty good guy, but CCS has the mental edge in this one.

CCS and LV are one of the biggest rivalries in high school sports in the area not just basketball but baseball and softball too. And if you have been in the halls of Lookout Valley and heard everyone talkin then you know we have the mental edge. Did you see where Red Bank "Murdered" if you will CCS at the beginning of the year? And yet Lookout Valley came away with a win in the clutch comin in facing Red Bank 0-2; and yet still prevailing 68-61. Don't get me wrong CCS is a great organization but with the loss of Fordyce and Cole to other issues Jonathan Cook is the team star. But lets get this straight im not putting anyone on CCS's team down in the gutter im just sayin they will struggle against Valley and Boyd and Temple this year. We have been playing excetionally well so far this year and we have been playing as a team. Lookout Valley shows up Christian in every aspect of the game. But i know this may be "trash-talkin" to some people and i will probably get a word or two said to me but thats ok thats the love of high school sports but if CCS comes out with the win I will get in that line of players at the end of the game and shake every one of the opposing players hands and say "Good Game"

Ive been to a couple of Lookout Valley's games this year and they are definetly a strong team. Lookout Valley has a great post and some excellent guards. #20 Chris Graham is an awesome 3 pt shooter he'll knoc anything down that you give him. #14 Thomas "Berle" Williams will Penetrate....penetrate....penetrate and he also has a good lookin jumper. #24 Justin Hawkins Is a great forward/guard he has an excellent shot from behind the arc and he can rebound better than some center's. #34 Taiwan Dillard is an excellent forward; he's got some greta post moves and he has a sweet little jumper. CCS better watch out the Jackets are comin through.

I did see the beating Red Bank laid on CCS. I was there and it was sad how bad CCS played. That is the only CCS game Ive seen this year, maybe it was a fluke, but I think Jon Cook had like single digits that game and like 4 air balls. He wasn't a factor. I think Valley will come out with the win in this one bc I think Chris Graham will shut down Cook and hold him to under 20 and as far as I know if he is stopped then there isn't much hope for CCS. I don't think Cook can stop Graham I think he is too fast and a great shooter. CCS will struggle this year, BAD! On the other hand CCS may be a totally different team.