Lebron James...

QueenBee

ELA,

A good one, and for me, the final chapter of this topic. ESPN is as much to blame as anyone, and I hope the media puts more heat on ESPN for televising James' games.

Anyone see Bob Ryan's commentary on The Sports Reporters yesterday? He is a major NBA fan, and he is disturbed by what is happening.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also disturbed about what is happening in the NBA. I have all along been against the NBA and its current system, only to exploit stars for the average person's money. I don't watch much NBA but during the playoffs. I like college basketball 2nd and high school first. But if someone came to my door from the NBA, which they will not, and offer me millions of dollars to play ball, which I passionately love, I would be blowing my paper from the wet ink waiting for it to dry. If things are going to change, it starts with the average consumer boycotting the NBA and not purchase items with their logos. Until then, I will always say that if a player can get the money, go for it , but get your education also. The Williams sisters don't have a college education but for technical school in Designing, but they are very smart. Their PARENTS, PARENTS, PARENTS, PARENTS, PARENTS insisted on them getting educated and knowledgable.