Mr. Basketball--At the half way point in the Seaso

fatchance

Gomab has given all quality players from every division. I will throw out one name you will hear from the next two years. Chucky Lindholm is a soph. He is averaging 20 ppg and 10.2 rpg. He plays for Volunteer High, which is a AA school. Chucky may not be dressed for Mr. Basketball with all the hype, and deservingly so, for all the other nominees, but who else is averaging these stats, especially as a Soph.

[Edited by Stokomo on 1-15-03 10:48P]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powell Has 2 PLayer who could possibly win this award Chris Seely is averaging 20 points per game and 6.6 RBG then Drew Ogan is averaging 17.5 PPG and 7.8 RPG

Both of these players desearve to be looked at for this award they are both awsome players

I also belive powell is starting to get hot especially after thekarns game last night down by ten in the thrid game back and beatthem by 7

How can you put Jamar Jenkins ahead of Casey Holt of Culleoka for Mr. basketball. Casey Holt is avg. is 21.5 ppg. and 9.2 rpg.and 42 block shots this season seven against Huntland Tuesday night Jenkins can't be in the running when he is not even the best player in the district 11A this year. Gomab you need to take a good look at Casey Holt game.

Casey is a good High School player, but Jamar is a better player, hands down... If you don't believe me, then look in two years at where each of them is playing College Hoops....

Holt is in the running for the Class A Mr Basketball, and may be a better 'candidate' than Puckett this year....

AAA-Wadele Williams. Great handles. Great team leader. Shoots good. Good size. He has hops. What else do u need.

AA-Tyler Smith. Best player in the state as a sophomore. The only reason he wouldnt get it is b/c hes a sophomore. Just about the only good player on the team.

A-Jamar Jenkins. Pure shot. Great size. Just a junior. Post up anybody. What colleges look for. Now i was playing with Jamar this summer and i saw a 6'3 guy from Marshall Co. just kill Jamar in a game. But Jenkins is doesnt have other talent around him like Wadele.

Jamar Jenkins = Over.......rated !! He is no where as good as everyone is saying, and definately should not win Mr. Basketball this year, and not even next year unless he improves a whole lot. The big guy from Unionville tore him up last week, Jenkins is a good player but he does not deserve the hype that everyone is giving him...

how about adam tomlinson from friendship christian

from one a. he IS a one man team, come watch and you

will see. his average is 26 ppg. he is 6'3'' and the

only way to stop him is to triple team him. his season

high is 37 points season low 19 so he is good. any scouts

reading this needs to come and watch you will be impressed

with number 21. :)

drec........

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Wiley's game....simly put.....

But I don't think he will be one of the finalists for Mr Basketball... I just don't see him supplanting Fisk, Smith, or Allen, as good as Ryan is.....

Ryan is the BEST player in the STate who won't sign a D-1 scholarship for next year...mark it down.... This kid is the real deal, but has been overlooked....