Unaka at Cloudland, Only 8 days away!!

osubrutus

The Landers play was excellent but they did have a few small problems. Nikki Webb had #11's number all night. How many steals did Nikki end up with? Stachia stepped it up big time in the second half. Tara did not have a very good game untill she got a few good shots in the second half. The whole Landers team played extremly well it is hard to tell who contributed the most. They were all on a equal level. I very impressed with both teams. Unaka has nothing to hang their heads about. I thought the intensity was right where it needed to be. Cloudland fans have alot to look forward with the team in the future. There was two absents on the bench. Tiffany Watts, who has sprung her ankle, but why was Ashley Norman not on the bench? Greenfrog11 spread your inside wisdom.

[Edited by landergolfer on 1-26-03 1:14P]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I forgot about that thing with Krystal and Norman. It will be good to see you back. Did I own up to your wisdom? If i did it was an accident. :D Really you are pretty smart with a few blonde moments and a good bball player. Am I off the hook or do I need to stink up some more. :D

[Edited by landergolfer on 1-26-03 9:20P]

For all you people out there tara is not highlander24, i am tara and i am not highlander24, this is the first time I have ever been on here and it is hilarious that someone is bored enough to pretend they were me. and all you people who have been trash talking me have been wasting your time because I have more of a life than to come on here everyday ;)

Guest madhandles

just for the record, this is the second post you made. if this is the "real" tara, how come you were nonexistent in the first half and most of the second? good defense or the team didn't need you to beat Unaka? and what's with the cheerleader arm in the air everytime you guys scored? a little immature don't you think?? a high five or any other "basketball" gesture would suffice.