Ezell players coming back?

eagletime

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAbballchic

Can these players really join the team just in time for district? Is that fair? what about these other teams that have worked really hard to get where they are at. what about the DCA vs. Ezell game toinght? who do you think will win? i still think DCA will win. Plus they are motivated to beat them because they didn't win against them last year. And everyone will be there to chear for them. Good luck DCA. DCA by about 5 to 10.

I can't imagine another coach anywhere allowing 3 players who chose not to play their senior year sit out the first half and then come in as saviors because the team wasn't enjoying their normal success. I guess the past few recruiting seasons weren't as successful as they had hoped. Unbelievable, well really not when you consider it's Ezell.

ok well how would you feel if your team got smashed every game to watch them go through this? How would you want to lose to your rival DCA and let them have bragging rights for a year? They were probably burnt out at the beginning of the year and started to miss playing after seeing their team get demolished every game. These are high school kids not NBA superstars. how would it feel for your team to be the laughingstock of middle tennessee at 0-11? and for swamptiger, you must be one of those public schools upset off cuz you cant beat ezell so you fall back on the "recruiting excuse". They're kids, let them play ball if they want.

NCSfan, first of all I am not from a public school who gets beat by Ezell, or by any private school for that matter. You state, "how would you feel to get smashed by your rival DCA and not have bragging rights for a year, or be 0-11 and the laughing stock of everyone". So because of this you say bring them back and let them play so 1.You can beat DCA, 2.Start winning games, 3. Not be the laughing stock. Basically, come back and be the saviors of the team. If that is what Ezell and their coach want to do, then so be it. I just stated I can't imagine any other coach around putting 3 players on the team at this point in the season who chose on their own not to play their senior year so they could concentrate on football. I think it sends a terrible message. As for other players on the team, not to many high school kids are going to have the guts to step up and publically say they don't want these 3 very popular students on the team. I agree with an earlier post, do you let anyone who wants to skip the first half of the season and all the preseason workout just come back when they feel like it? I just feel bad for the kids who have been working hard and giving it their best effort, who now will go back to the end of the bench so the knights in white armor can ride in and save the day. Maybe they can get Lebron to come and save them if things don't work out.