Who's the Best Team in Public Scool this year??

gameball

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

copa thanks for the input...why are we still talking about indoor? one of you kids should start an indoor board...it might as well be a totally different sport. teams only play indoor to enhance there footwork and quick passing skills. it doesnt count for anything...just practice. i dont have much else to say except stick to the topic and indoor doesnt matter.

keep up the good discussion.

It's Bearden until somebody beats them. The Dogs return tremendous talent despite their losses to graduation. Farragut will get plenty of chances (at least 3, most likely) to knock them off and the Admirals may be up to the task. Brentwood, Franklin, Houston and Hendersonville should be stacked too. Good luck to everyone.

Guest hairballs

Guys the team to beat this year in public schools is MLK. We have such talent that no one can mess with us. No i'm just kidding. Brentwood and Franklin this year I think are the best public school teams in the state. I'm not knocking anyone, but I think those are two very strong teams.

Well it looks like the big arguement is between Kingston and Catholic. As for Josh Elam i know him and used to play with him before he was a keeper. He was good on the field and he is even better in goal. As for indoor yes it is completely different from outdoor as one person said, it is "just practice." The comment about Kingston not knowing soccer really hit me hard as you have probably figured out i play for kingston and i am upset, yes upset, with my team's comments on this site and i know which ones are doing it and i will be talking to you, but before you assume that all of kingston is "ignorant" of soccer look at the whole team. On the comment the only thing to worry about with kingston is getting hurt, yes i am aware that kingston has a history of being a cheap team but that is exactly what it is history. To 'copa' Kingston(Roane County) is a small town about thirty minutes southwest of Knoxville. Yes you have not heard of us because in the past we have not acomplished much other than local stuff we have been district champs before but we have lost in the region to CAK or Lenior City in past years. Last year LC had well deserved wins over us in the district and region championships, and they went to substate but one comment was 'that the team they lost to (which they could have beaten) was no better than Kingston.' Yes we are in one of the weakest districts not to knock LC, they are good, but compared to others this is a weak district. One team that is not being looked at in our district though is Oneida yes in the past they have not been very good but they will be the big surprise team this year so my fellow kingston boys worry bout our district before you go harping about region and state. Irish "your boy" mitch is an exceptional player i know him well, LC will be a force not to over look with him and roberto, logan, and james and others, and CAK will be a big challenge too. Score7 follow your word and save the talking, or at least keep it clean. sassypants if mrh was a girl he wouldn't be playing boys high school soccer so cool off. I am looking forward to the challenge of playing Catholic, LC, and all the other teams on our schedule and i wish EVERYONE good luck

----gate

Gate, i mean nothing personal to anyone, this is Coacht.com and i thought the point to was argue about sports and it's all in good fun....I'm sorry if i offended anyone with my words. I am just kidding and look foward to Catholic, LC, Cak, and we'll just leave it at that. Gate, i do not agree with calling out your teammates and calling them ignorant.

[Edited by Score7 on 2-6-03 10:55P]

Gate, great post. I think you are correct about Kingston's potential for a good team and I am looking forward to seeing you guys play. Your Kingston teammates aren't the only posters filling this thread with "trash" and I , for one, look forward to the day when this Board is predominantly used to exchange information and legitimate opinions rather than brainless garbage only intended to incite someone else (i. e. "flaming"). Posts like yours really help. By the way, I don't know Kingston's keeper so I have no opinion on his skills other than I'll accept he's good until I have personal knowledge to the contrary. I wish him luck during the season. As for Josh, I think he's an outstanding keeper and I hope he has a great season for the Dogs. Good luck to Kingston this season.

score7 with the ignorant comment, i was not calling anyone ignorant that is a quote from someone else on here saying kingston is ignorant, and now that i read my previous post again i see how it sounds like i am calling someone ignorant but that is not what it was supposed to be i was saying that 'kingston' is not ignorant the words just came out wrong. as for the "nothing personnal" comment from you, when you go on here and say and i quote word for word "I PERSONNALLY believe harriman is one of the worst soccer teams i've ever seen and kingston is gonna run over them like always" that is about as personnal as you get but you have corrected yourself on that one. There were other posts from you that upset me though, given they were responses to others but cool it down. The main one i was targeting about "trash" talk is sassy though. As for calling out teammates, to correct something you have to target the ones doing it or it is less likely to be heard. i know you score7 and i respect you as a person and an exceptional soccer player i meant no insult by my post i was just trying to clean it up. As for sassy i know you too and i respect you as well just cut out the trash talk. Hoya thank you for the vote of potential in our team and may i ask who you play for?

----gate