Who's the Best Team in Public Scool this year??

gameball

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah hoya where do you play. I've been reading some of your posts since last year and they sounds vaguely familiar. So let us know where you play. As for all this trash talk I cant even remember how it got started, but lets try and tone it down a little bit, at least for now. The season hasnt even started. Lets save the angre for ligitimate reasons. Kingston I'll be seeing you on the field and good luck to you. Gate your a good man and influence on these boards. Later yall good luck in the seasons.

Irish 17 you talk like your smart or acuttally have something smart to say, but every post you write stinks. You have had 200 something posts and each one is dumber than the last. And you still think Farragut will beat Bearden, that is just plain stupid. And last but not least, Catholic is no good, Baylor, McCallie, and BGA will beat you guys bad this year(not to mention any team from the west).

Irish, you keep talking, your post are good and you should feel confident about your school and team. BHSWins, you shouldn't down someone because you disagree with them, you obviously go to Bearden and your the only who thinks Bearden will beat Farragut this year, but we won't down you,,,, the past is not the present and from all the post I've read even from your side of the state, your reign is over and the new king is not Bearden .........with all due respects :D

bhswins41, which of Irish17's posts most offend you? The numerous times last year he said Bearden was #1 until proven otherwise or his posts this year where he states an opinion (widely held in Knoxville) that Farragut will catch up with the Dogs this year after the loss of last year's Bearden seniors but where he still lists Bearden as in the top two in the East and top 5 in the State? You're right, he's really slamming the Dogs. Maybe it's where he names Bearden's Derrick Radcliffe as one of the two best players in the area along with his club teammate, Ian Backstrom. Yeah, that's quite a putdown considering both are fabulous players with DI scholarship offers waiting for them. If you'd read any of Irish's relevant posts you'd find he has been one of Bearden's biggest non-Bearden student fans for years. If you knew him, you'd know he's played club ball with nearly every top player Bearden has had from last year's seniors to this year's Junior and Senior classes. Those Dogs are his friends and teammates and he has never put them down. Now, on the other hand, he has questioned posts by Bearden goupies who neither play (or who don't play much) nor know Knoxville soccer except to repeat over and over, mindlessly, that Bearden is unbeatable and Matt is the best player to ever play in Tennessee--neither of which are even remotely true. Bearden has been and will remain very good and Matt is a terrific person and an outstanding player. If I were looking for weak posts, I'd look for the name "bhswins41" and his never ending effort to put down other posters and other schools. Your flaming is boring. Good luck to the Dogs.

[Edited by hoya75 on 2-18-03 10:33A]

So how is it that Farragut is better than Bearden. The Bearden seniors have never been beat by Farr., and this year they will have to play 3 or the possible 4 games AT Bearden where the seniors have never lost. What abou Farr. defense, with Jarnigo, Hensen, and Riner gone.. Ian and they doyles have a lot of room to cover. Needless to say, they are going to be great games and it could go either way.. BUT bearden has not lost to them and should not be placed below them untill they get knocked off the top!

Champ111,

No disrespect intended. Just a prediction, not a promise. The games will determine the accuracy of my guesses. I think Bearden lost more with graduation than Farragut did. Yea, Farragut's defense will miss Riner, Henson and Jarnigo but Bearden's defense will also miss a McDonalds AA MVP keeper in Crunk along with Elliott and Garcia (two very talented central defenders). I also think Behr (probably spelled wrong, sorry), Myers-Davis and especially Donald leave some serious holes for Coach Turner to fill. I think last year's teams were very well matched. Assuming the same this year, I just think Farragut may have a bit of an edge with an abundance of talented under-classmen, particularly Juniors Bobrowski, Britcher, Hill and Vukoder. The Doyles and Ian are far from the only good players at Farragut. Yes, I'm aware Elam will be more than good in goal for Bearden and that Vinsant can really play D as well. We'll see who's right when the games are played. I bet they'll be great. Both teams are loaded.

By the way, I'd rank Bearden first until Farragut beats them as well. I just think the time for the Admirals has arrived.

[Edited by hoya75 on 2-19-03 1:01P]