Who's the Best Team in Public Scool this year??

gameball

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is possibly true i have never seen them, but i can honstly say from experience getting on here and talking trash abou thow good your team is, isn't good for your team at all- it makes the games more fun (when i sau fun i mean physicall) but it puts pressure on a team. so the best thing that kingston can do is prove everyone who is talking down to them wrong. i have been there- we had to do the same thing.

[Edited by memphisone on 2-23-03 7:12A]

About someone commenting on weak posts of "bhswins41", that name is used by the majority of people of bearden. It is not just one person so forgive the stupid, ridiculous comments that occasionally happen. Also hoya i agree with your comment about bearden hurting a little more in players lost than farragut. Also hoya, its bayer not behr just for future info.

Thanks for the information. My apologies to Ed on the name misspelling and good luck to Bearden in 2003. As far as bhswins41, you should require posters to label their efforts as "knowledgable bhswins41" such as your last post, or "flammer bhswins41". It's not that the rest of us can't figure out which is which pretty quickly. It's just we could skip down over the flames faster. By the way, Bearden has no corner on the stupid flame market, plenty of other schools have idiot posters too. It's just that users of this board ought to confront flaming when we see it for what it is---stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

this is just my opinion but i don't believe kingston is very good. they may be average but they aren't great. played them in indoor for a while and beat them and played them last year and beat them and wasn't that impressed. true it may be a new year but you must prove something before your all of a sudden a powerhouse.

its just my opinion so calm down, but it will stay that way until you prove something.