Top Chattanooga teams

rblionstub

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 010 i wanna know somethin.....my coach tryed to schedule scrimmages with East Ridge this year since we have pretty much every year for the past few years now my understanding is he wont play anybody in scrimmages....I always thought scrimmages were to get you better and ready for the season but how can you get better if you dont put forth the effort???

Im the shortstop for Lookout Valley but it would'nt matter who you had or what you had your just hurting yourself by not getting ready I mean the pre-season is one of the biggest parts of being sucessful in High School Baseball dont't you agree? Coach Dinger may be one of the best High School coaches in the area andhe knows what hes talkin about and dont get me wrong im sure your coach does too but its a big mistake to miss pre-season.

I agree with Hawk pre-season is where you see whose got the talent and who wants the position the most. Pre-season games determine so much all the way down to pitching rotation and batting line-up. Without pre-season you're going into the season behind all the other teams who are taking advantage of the opportunity of pre-season games.