Baylor vs. McCallie???

Honaton

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is winning 6 of the 14 matches the best that you can hope for? On top of that, your predicting pins out of everyone EXCEPT your best wrestler? Things must be pretty somber next to the river. I understand that Kenny Mara is officiating. Kenny won't allow you to play the edge of the mat so be prepared to wrestle in the small circle.

yea walk you have a few more horses in your stable than you have for the past decade but go easy one may break a leg comin down the straight away and a team (14 wrestlers) is a fragile thing- still a lot to be decided before mid feb- state championships dual and team -and the last time i looked there are about 5 teams that could score decent points and 4 that could win traditional state-no things not somber on the river just cold - good luck

[Edited by deaddux on 1-24-03 9:31A]

[Edited by deaddux on 1-24-03 9:37A]

deaddux - just having some fun with you guys. My real prediction is it will be a close hard fought match with a great crowd, just like most every time they wrestle. The coaches from both teams will probably drop some surprises on us as well. Since all the public school matches are cancelled, the crowd might be even better then normal if everyone is up to facing the cold.

redraider0185 - my bad, I assumed from your username that you were the 189 pounder there. Introduce yourself to me at the match if your there. If you have correctly predicted 5 Baylor pins from 189 to 112, I for one want to shake your hand and proclaim you the untimate wrestling prognosticator.