Super Seniors 2004

touchdown

Jamison Link from Gallatin will be a player to watch next year. At about 6'1 180 pounds he will make a good QB and he will more than likely get the job at Gallatin next year but what makes this kid so special is his ability to play anywhere on the field. He has GREAT speed and is fun to watch. Speaking of playing anywhere, not only does he play reciever, quarterback, strong safety...he is also the teams punter.

Another athlete to watch from Sumner County is R.J. Meadows. He is another do it all kid. Honestly from what I saw, Beech would have been in trouble without him. He makes big plays and is a valuable player to his team.

Link and Meadows are extremely fun to watch. I hope they both have incredible senior seasons. Also, I can't wait to see them battle it out in the Beech vs. Gallatin game in this upcoming year.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with Link but not Meadows. he is nothing but i trash talker and is not all that good if you ask me. he is tough but not good. AJ Stewart is a great player alot of people dont know about. he has speed and quickness and is killer on special teams. he is getting much bigger than he was last year so watch out. Devin Adams has also put on close to 20 pounds so far also so watch out for them in Lebanon

Well it is true that Meadows is a little cocky but he is a good athlete. But I will say this, if he was talking trash in the Beech vs. Gallatin region championship game...Link was there to shut him up on the goal line. If anyone saw that game it was a great one. I just ejoyed watching those two great athletes from Sumner County battle last year and cannot wait until this year to see it again. Does anyone know Jamison Link's 40 yard dash time? That kid can scoot. Also, if anyone knows Meadows speed please post it. I was more impressed with his toughness than speed.

Well i am a BEECH FAN, but i will agree on Link being a really good player. HEGOTGAME how can u say Meadows isn't a good player.. He got 1ST TEAM ALL STATE, He got Sumner County Player of the year.. He led then county in almost everything but tackles... He was just a junior.. All gallatin people were talking about that week of that game was how he wont get nothing on that gallatin D but it seems he an his team did very well... An special temas he excels the best he had over 600 punt reuturn yards an 3 touchdowns... But oh he isnt that good in your eyes... Yeh he talks crap on the field really bad but that the game.. An so does Every other player on the field.. And for jap he had knee surgery in November cause he tore an ligiment in his knee during the middle of the season his last 40 time after surgery was 4.6 so sure he has time to get it down. Well im ready for week 10 on Holloween night its going to be a good one.. Hopefully its for the region again... Good luck to both teams an meadows and link on a great senior year i would like to see to SUMNER COUNTY boys make it to a big college... Link and Meadows have played against each other since they were 9 years old an they are friends of the field.. If the people didnt know that .