Perry Co. 81 Wayne Co. 53

CATS1

Perry Co. hit somewhere around 15 3's i believe and just completely took off with the game. Wayne Co. didn't exactly play bad, they just weren't hitting their shots and their perimeter defense was, well to put it truthfully, terrible. Miller kept it reasonably close early, but PC's 3 point shooting was just too much for WC to handle.

WC's defensive strategy was to contain Richardson and make PC beat us behind the arc, which they did.....badly. I think their statstiticians even came in and drained a couple of tre's for them. No single A team could have stepped on the floor with Perry County that night. I think WC needs to just forget about this game and move forward.

I saw the 1st half of this game (and listened to the 2nd half on the radio on the drive home) and if wc's defensive strategy was to stop richardson, they didn't even do a good job at that. I believe even he was knocking down 3's and hitting turnaround jumpers in the paint. He's definitely one of the most underrated ball players in single A. I agree with TFranks on the fact that no team in the state in single A could have competed with perry co. sat. night, they were unbelievable.

Guest Brett22

If the strategy was to contain RICHARDSON, then i think that they might want to come up with more than just one strategy cause the guards put nothing but a show on from behind the arc. WAY TO GO GUARDS!!! ;)

Perry County...back at MTSU...hmmm.

Sounds nice doesn't it?

You know Brett, they put on a show...1 time. I don't care who you are if you are a 12 year old Saturday league team, if you hit around 18 tre's on top of your consistant offense, noone is gonna stop you. The thing is will (Richardson and Gray) have trouble against the top teams at Mufreesboro?

• 2 weeks later...