Springfield vs. Greenbrier

bcats15

I think Springfield has a very talented team and have most of the fans believing they are gonna beat GHS pretty bad. But Macon only lost to them by 2 if I'm not mistaken and Greenbrier only lost to the tigers by 2 in closing seconds when they played them. I believe, if they play smart, the Bobcats can hang with the Jackets. Does anyone else have an opinion on this game? If so write back.....

There is no question, that Springfield has the athlete's and the experience to beat anybody. They are quick and jump well. They are also shooting the ball better this year.....but they lost to Cheatham County last Tuesday. They are definitely the "Dr. Jekell and Mr. Hyde" of high school basketball.

Greenbrier plays mostly Sophomores....but they are talented. They have been in every game they have played, but have been unable to finish and get the win. I believe this may be due to varsity inexperience and the fact as Freshman they blew everybody out. They are going to have to learn how to win the close game. When they do....they will be very tough to beat. Greenbrier also has another talented Freshman class this year. If things come together for Greenbrier.....they should be a very good basketball team over the next two or three years.

Greenbrier will have to control the tempo, win on the boards, and handle the pressure to be able to pull this one off. This is a long time county rivalry that is always fun to watch.

Good luck to both schools. :D