Westview losing players

westbball

Just heard that Westview has now lost for the season their starting post player and their starting point guard, Meghan Fuqua (ACL)(UTM signee) and Selena DeSantis (broken nose). Fuqua had been out since mid December and DeSantis out as of last week. Unbelievable luck for what I thought was the best AA team in the state after the summer and in Nov and Dec. I know they still have alot of talent there, they have been a fun group to watch the past couple of years with less, maybe they can regroup and make a run.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest getupview

I hate it for Meghan. But I think that she will do wahtever she can. She is a tough girl. The other players are relly going to have to step it up. I know they can. I have alot of faith in them. So GET UP VIEW!!

Lets just hope they both come back, and are able to contribute, and not hurt the team. I feel like they will both be back (I don't know why, other than that they are seniors, and it is there time, they have worked to hard not to give it a shot) and helping the team. Westview, right now, needs someone to step up like Angie DeSantis use to, and take charge. They desperately need some floor leadership, someone to take charge of the younger ones playing and say, "you ARE going to do this", and this isn't happening right now.

When things are tough, we see how tough we are.........it's time to get things going again

Westview is a strong team. While the loses will hurt them, i believe they will pull through.Hopefully it will cause them to come togehter more as a team and be stronger because of it. Anyway want to give a shout out to Cristie Reynolds. Just wanted to give her her props and say hey.

this is from the Large Guy in the Boro. Hope to see ya if i get to UTM.

~BIG W