Who is the "baddest dude" to ever wrestle in TN +

PinU46

Guest MCSCOTS

I would have to give you two names...

1. Matt Keller from Bradley Central...awesome athlete

and

2. Justin Needham who wrestled for McMinn Central...went to state every year he wrestled starting his sophomore year...won the title his senior year which was 1999...one of the best heavyweights I've seen wrestle...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toughasnails

Aren't you forgetting Casey Brewster from Overton.

He beat all these guys in his career. He is still going on right now.

Keller (Bradley) State Duals

McCarty (Clarsville) Every time. No match really close

Ward (Red Bank/ Soddy Daisy) 2X

Simpson (MBA)

Yost (Soddy Daisy)

Sweeton (Tullahoma) Not even close

Kosier (Karns)

Even though he did not win it his senior year he is still one of the baddest to come out of TN.

Sweeton, Keller, Yost, Simpson all great athletes, all very tough guys, but "baddest dude"... Nah! James Jabaley 3X @ 105 lb. State Champion is, was, and always will be, the Baddest Dude in Town. I was 6'3 210lb Defensive Tackle and one of his best friends and he scared the heck out of me every day!

He could do an imitation of Charles Manson that would send chills through your body. Those Crazy Lebanese eyes would burn holes through your skull and wrestlers begged to get off the mat with him. Confidence, he was Patton and Pusser rolled into one.

Yogi Anderson will tell you he was a ###### cat but don't believe him.

the best wrestler ever has to be Bruisin Susan Fuller, "Ex-Con" Ron Dickerson, or "Handy" Andy Adcox. :);):(:o:D:o:x:o :confused: :(:);):(:o:D:D:x:o :confused: :(:);):(:o:D:):x:o :confused: :(:);):(:o:D:):x:o :confused: :(:);):(:o:D:):x:o :confused: :(:);):(:o:D:rolleyes::x:o :confused: :(:);):(:o:D:rolleyes::x:o :confused: :(:);):(:o:D:rolleyes::x:o :confused: :(:);):(:o:D:rolleyes::x:o :confused: :(:);):(:o:D:rolleyes::x:o :confused: :(

Guest somethingCLEVER

another tough man,although his matches didnt seem too violent.....i loved watching him wrestle-takedown,3 pts. nearfall,let them up,rinse and repeat.....he would do that until he was one point away from teching his opponent,and then he would decide to pin them.....it was beautiful to watch that.....

Guest cropduster22

the baddest dude would have to be Jamie Castleman, 135 for father ryan up to 1999.... he loved to hurt people... i saw him get ejected from 3 different matches.....although scott wells was pretty bad too