Snow

playboyut

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovin'It:

Whats up? Yeah, the match is cancelled. Hamilton Co. has the rule about "if you don't go tot school, no athletic event".....it's stupid. Bradley/Soddy will have to be made up if they want to wrestle. But since it's not a region match, the 2 teams will probably not wrestle....untill the state duals.

-Tike

(hopefully see you soon LovinIt)

Yeah the match with cleveland and cookeville was cancled but they werent the only people. Crossville and RC were supposed to be there to so it was gonna be a major match. does anyone know if region duals are still on for this weekend.

[Edited by Javier on 1-23-03 12:00P]

Snow stinks bad man, I was looking very foward to seeing Soddy and Bradley, and I wanted to see Red BAnk and Hixson, although Red Bank and Hixson isn't quite the power houses like Bradley and Soddy, I still wanted to see them go at it, I mean Hixson has some talent, I love watching Eric Summers Wrestle, he has to be one of the best and Patel(I think thats his name) He is a good wrestler. And Red Bank has a lot of talent too, like The Gooden's and Furmon. By the way does anyone know whats up with Hixson old 171 Johnathan Sharp, he is still ranked 3rd in state or 4th and he has only wrestled like 8 matches? I heard he broke his foot or something, he was awesome to watch also, it must stink being ranked in state and being a senior and being injured, will he be back in time for Region?

YEA SNOW stinks BUT WHAT stinks EVEN MORE IS THERE WAS BEARLY ANY SNOW LIKE IT WAS ALL MELETED OFF BY 9:00 IN CHATTANOOGA. THEY DIDN'T NEED TO CALL SCHOOL OFF. THAT WAS STUPID AND POINTLESS. THE SHOULD HAVE HAD A DELAY INSTEAD. BUT EVEN IF THEY DID CALL SCHOOL OFF THE TSSAA'S RULE ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO WRESTLE IF YOU DON'T GO TO SCHOOL IS EVEN STUPIDER. DOES ANYBODY ELSE FELL THE SAME? :confused:

[Edited by BMO on 1-23-03 2:57P]