Lipscomb vs NCS 1/25

GoBama

look slick, there arent just 2 teams that go to state so thats great if btw plays dyer co. then congrats to both of their programs. yes, hume fogg does have a good team but where was that at lipscomb? i think they must have just left it at home because an 18 point loss isnt very impressive. we took a good team in 2 ots with 4 people fouling out. and 2 others on the bench with sickness. we have more than just one player, when you have a guy shooting 43% from three, hes not what you would call a "streaky" shooter. just look at the stats. its also not easy to pull off a W when the opposing team shoots 40 somethin free throws. the game shouldnt have even gone into ot to begin with but what are ya gonna do? id also like to see what you call a good player. maybe shaq could live up to those standards but maybe not. whatever you think sahoops, thats what we will go with. well bro, i gotta get back to class so ill holla at ya later. peace out.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sahoops

panzyfan...do you go to lipscomb, cause i thought they taught against those kind of relationships. oh well!

18-1 is pretty good, but wait till they have to face somebody from west tn. they will dominate.

• 11 months later...
It is amazing how many of you Lipscomb fans bring up Nashville Christian's past in reference to this season. I'm sorry to infrom you but this is not the NCS team of the past. New Coach, New attitude, New everything. now they win ballgames. yes thanks SouthTnLooker for pointing out that we are overrated. I would subsequently like to point out that his team was beat by 49 points Tuesday. So it will probably be NCS who is going to state, not his team who was beat by 49 points. hm josh, live by the 3 die by the 3? well we died against cpa but that has been our only poorly played game. 1 in 15 a bad shooting night? ill take those chances. with as many sharpshooters as ncs has dont expect an off night or to "die by the 3". What win is so convincing that Lipscomb is a top tier team? they beat Goodpasture by 3 and they had a shot to win, Goodpasture beat us by 1 and we had a shot to win. looks pretty even to me. throw in if Coach Anderson got to gameplan for Lipscomb and NCS wins handsdown as Anderson outcoaches Roller and NCS rolls to victory behind Skinner's 23. I would like to change my score prediction to 71-52 NCS. What good shooting team has Lipscomb faced? ncs be lucky to get within 30? are you kidding me??? Lipscomb couldn't beat their meat. The Tennessean called them one of the best shooting teams in the midstate but Roller doesnt even let them shoot 3s. We dont think we can beat every team in TN but we know we could beat Lipscomb. ok sounds good, lets schrimmage. ill get the chants ready. Over-Rated! Over-Rated! Over-Rated!

I think this NCSFAN character analyzed it pretty well last year. If anyone was wondering what i meant about these teams and fans having some possible hard feelings, well, heres an example. ;)