Bradley/Cleveland Game

Bearettefan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you allison rader ur my hero way to play ur heart out in the 4th quarter...thank you holly 4 showing everybody that u can play in the big games...thank u tiff 4 telling jackson "and 1" i mean it is ur house and all...thank u lauren crista crystal botts and wells 4 all the heart...and to all the bradley fans hey we cant wait to play at bradley either...so practice up! next time we might not be so nice!

Reynold's did an excellent job of rebounding for Bradley, and it's a shame that 00 had to pick up that last foul. Someone, anyone should have fouled..........I was surprised that Harlow didn't put Barton in for the attempt of the last second shot - even if it was just for decoy purposes.

Great game, and a great job by the Bearettes. Pickel certainly played well under pressure!!

Like the boys game, there was more than one hero in this game. Though it was not as obvious and outstanding as the boys, the girls had some young stars on the court too. Expect both teams to be a threat at tournament time and next year both should be a state threat. Cleveland and the balanced scoring says a lot for the Lady Raiders, as a matter of fact, looking at the scoring for Bradley, they also had a balanced scoring attack. Radar and Rogers, both sophomores, both outstanding ball players. Never lost focus during the game. Though neither are big scorers for the Lady Raiders, their defense and ball handling cannot be overlooked. Rogers has been known in the past to get rattled easy but never looked rattled Saturday. Buckaloo, Bradley did a great job of holding this high scorer to only 12 points. Probably the most overlooked player in the area, maybe the most talented girl in the district. She only scored 12, but when the game was on the line, she put the ball in the hoop. Bradley's Jackson was her usual outside threat. She can hit from anywhere at anytime. Brandi Scott never initimidated by anyone of any size. I like that! I like to watch her play. How about the freshman Pickel? If she wouldn't have fouled out it could have made a huge difference at the end. The kid never skipped a beat on the court. I read about Reynold on here. Love to watch her play. She can outrebound posts that are several inches taller than here. The girl has guts. I would like to see her in the scoring act though. My prediction is that these two teams will fact up in the district finals. My guess is that Harlow will have Bradley ready. Cleveland Lady Raiders should be one of the best in the state with the material that they have, but losses to McMinn and Walker Valley should never have happened? For those two losses alone, I predict that Bradley will upset Cleveland in the district. Can't wait. I will be there. :x

Have you forgotten that McMinn beat Bradley? I guess that should have never happened either. Just wait until the District Championship game and see who will be playing

McMinn. Guess you will still be saying McMinn shouldn't be there. :o:x;):o:o

[Edited by bigapple on 1-27-03 9:37A]

Tried to take second message out but couldn't. Sorry

[Edited by bigapple on 1-27-03 9:40A]