Bradley/Cleveland Game

Bearettefan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well lets see....last year...everyone said the same thing...but the team at Cleveland is the same,(they lost 1 senior)...Bradleys team lost 2 seniors and a post player..the talent is about the same....I think this will be a coaching game....can Powell-Moore match up to Harlow?...can Harlow out witt Powell-Moore?...will Powell-Moore have any PLAYS?....when I seen the McMinn game against them,there was no plays,it was a fast paced who can score running game.....

the tempo of the game will prevail the winners....

and I predict it will be played to Harlows MUSIC....

love him or hate him...he is a doggone good coach....

Bradley will win by 7

[Edited by 23sMom on 1-24-03 5:26A]

hey 23smom princeton runs the best plays (in a half court offense in the nation) but can they run w/ a run and gun team like florida or kansas nah...so i think the key to the game is the cleveland press which looked horrid last friday being able to force them up the court and out of rhythm...it doesnt need to force turnovers it just need to make them play a full court game which i havent seen them play all year..good luck girls

harlow is a good coach though

Congratulations to both teams on a well-played, hard fought game that was in doubt until the very end. Few people gave Bradley much chance of winning this game at Cleveland. Allison Radar had a superb game for the Lady Raiders and contributed 8 points. Cleveland's balance scoring and bench play was a huge factor in this game while Bradley had three players in double figures. Both of these super teams have only one senior on their rosters. Think the future doesn't look bright around here? And Walker Valley is 17-1 facing a big showdown at WVHS on Friday against McMinn Central, the only team to take them down so far.

With both of these teams state ranked along with the Cleveland and Bradley Central boys, high school basketball in Bradley County has never been better. Can any other county compare with this kind of strength? I think not! :D