D-B INDIANS RED HOT!!

ArtVandalay

Do you need a map to Murfreesboro? It sure has been a long time hasn't it? I would tell you to call Coach Poe and see if you could use his but just maybe he might need it here in a few weeks. For a school that has one of the biggest enrollments in the state, I just don't see what all the hype is about. I am not a DB nor a Science Hill fan but to count the Toppers out would be crazy at this point of the season. Down the road, one bad game like the one you had against Tennessee High could spell doom.

[Edited by coachtdog on 2-12-03 9:03A]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indians only Dog. Please find (if you can) a SH Hilltopper String. I started one yesterday for all of you ______(fill in the blank) fans. We don't won't to hear from you. We don't listen to you anyway.

Pleas see post from RollTribeRoll if you need anything else, 'cause, he said it ALL!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :rolleyes:

Hey Indian Fans!! Check out the Kingsport Timesnews Sports page in Thur 02/13 Edition. There is a great article on the Indians basketball team. Listing an interview with C Mo and player stats with team highlights for the season. Alos, a few area coaches wage in on their opinion of DB vs SH.

www.timesnews.net

click on AREA SPORTS

scroll down to Indians Peaking at the right time

DB goes for win #17 in a row on the road Friday night @ David Crockett. Coach T will be on hand to see the Indians, so we need to travel to Jonesborough and show support for the Tribe as they prepare for District and Region Tournament time.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :D

Roll Tribe Roll.

Team Stat Leaders:

Henry hawk Williams 12.6 ppg (Defensive SuperStar)

Azmar Blye 12.16 ppg / 5 apg / 2.6 steals pg / 44 (3's)

Jarrod Wootten 11.32 ppg / 6 rpg / 2 blocks per game

Thomas Harrison 11.32 ppg / 6 rpg

Seth jervis 11.6 ppg (has missed 5 or 6 games)

Road trip Friday.

Update. 1 player (starter) has missed playing time this year, due to injury.... Seth Jervis.. that's it!! Nobody else has missed any playing time due to injury.

2 players missed 1 or 2 games due to FLU!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :o

[Edited by ArtVandalay on 2-13-03 11:12A]

[Edited by ArtVandalay on 2-13-03 12:37P]

Balls obviously hasn't been to many DB games......JWooo44 has had very little time on the bench.....He is a dedicated team member who played 3 games through the flu and although he had several injuries his junior season he has remained healthy for his Senior season......

Roll Tribe Roll :D