Sparta vs. Cookeville

thekeg55

That was a great game. I think, except for the 1-0 Cav lead early in the first quarter, that White Co. lead all the way until the middle of the fourth quarter, where the game was tied at least twice. At the end of: 1st White Co 12- Cookeville 8, 2nd White Co 25-Cookeville 18, 3rd White Co 31-Cookeville 29, 4th Cookeville 46-White Co 39. I know Redus fouled out and McDonald finished with 4. A White Co guard fouled out and Sunday finished with 4. McDonald played great defence against Sunday in the first half. Both teams played hard. It's too bad that somebody had to loose. :(

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nthezone

Hannah was sick last night. Where was Ashley Taylor's defense last night? I sure hope she doesnt get voted best defensive player this year because she sure doesnt deserve it. It seemed like Amanda Lewis shot it in her eye everytime last night.

Posted by nthezone:

Hannah was sick last night. Where was Ashley Taylor's defense last night? I sure hope she doesnt get voted best defensive player this year because she sure doesnt deserve it. It seemed like Amanda Lewis shot it in her eye everytime last night.

Some nights you feel it and some nights you don't, i can point out many more nights where she is on fire.

Posted by Sadler57:

The only thing that matters is that Cookeville got the victory!!!

Everyone can say that Ashley Taylor didnt play good defense but if thats the case..then Sparta's offense much be horrible seeing how that Cookeville still won!!!

Keep up the great work Lady Cavs!

I agree with you Sadler57