7AAA...

Fozzie

It's goin to be a real interesting race. Cookeville will finish #1. Riverdale should finish #2. The tight race is for #3. Will it be Oakland or White Co??Both are 3-3 in the district. White Co. beat Oakland at home. Feb. 14 Oakland plays host to White Co. I think it finshes CC-1, RHS-2, OHS-3, WCHS-4, LHS-5, BHS-6, Warren-7. Dist. Tourney play in game could have Riverdale vs. Warren Co.(easy win w/out Pelham), Oakland vs. Blackman( BHS beat them at Smyrna), White Co. vs. Lebanon (WOW!) This Could set up CC vs. WC and Riverdale vs. Oakland. Going to be interesting down the stretch.

the blackman win against oakland doesn't hurt or help, it was a Christmas tourny game and will not figure into district seedings...i do agree with fozzie's predictions.. if riverdale can continue to get decent guard play, they may have a shot at cookeville...a lot can still happen..

[Edited by southpaw24 on 1-27-03 2:35P]

I didn't know that the Blackman win was xmas tourney. I still think in the regular season it will be White Co. #3 and Oakland #4. Whoever gets hot at the right time will win the Dist. tourney. Could be Riverdale, Oakland, White Co., Cookeville, or Lebanon. I really don't think it will be Blackman or Warren Co.