BEST WRESTLING COACHES, PRESENT

matrat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1moretime

i like how you used a quote instead of arguing and stating your point of view. its true,when you have a guy from soddy or red bank or bradley or even cleveland leaving the kids club program and when they get to middle school they get recruited to a big fancy school.i guess you can not argue that case.

STICK TO SOCCER

Hey Soccerpro1, who's your team? Why cut down Maryville's program? They do have a good program and their coach does a good job. Besides if you had read the earlier post on this thread maybe you would have learned that success isn't just measured by wins and loses. Maybe you should just stick to soccer.

Do I need a team? The question was "Who is the best wrestling coach?". Some ignoramus from Maryville (sorry to be redundant) posts that some yahoo from Maryville is "the best wrestling coach in the state of Tennessee hands down". What do you expect? A free pass for delusional hyperbole! Wrestling east of the Tennessee River is an oxymoron.

Bateman may have you fooled but just ask the boys from Clarksville about him. He quit on them in the state tournament, said he was sick. He was sick alot last year. I hope he stays healthy while at JPII!

• 3 weeks later...

Records shouldn't be the main component in whether a coach is the best. I believe character is the most important. Coach Logsden is one of the greatest people I've ever met. He spends countless hours of practice and counseling to develop his wrestlers. He tries to make professionals out of them. Even if Bradley was losing. He would be the best to me. When I was at Bradley he was respected not only as a teacher and coach, but also as a friend. Respect goes a long way and he best demonstrates this. Him and Coach Turner Jackson set the example for any coaching staff. They were always willing to lend a hand. All they did was give 100% and thats what makes him above the rest. Good Luck in the future Coach Logsdon!