Sequatchie co. vs Chattanooga City

KELL44

Posted by KELL44:

Indians over Chattanooga City 43-36. Low

scoring game.

This is a surprise to me even given the Chatt. City's poor record I am shocked that the officiating would let the Indians get away with beating a Chattanooga team especially over there! :D The way the season has gone it will probably be back to foot(Basket)ball on Friday!

Sequatchie works hard and hustles well. They might not be the most athletic team in the area. However, Coach Smith always has them ready to out hustle teams and thats what happened against City, Sequatchie just wanted it more. Indians, stick with basketball, your doing a good job! Besides, we haven't even mentioned how young of a team the Indians are. :)

Posted by oklahoma:

Sequatchie works hard and hustles well. They might not be the most athletic team in the area. However, Coach Smith always has them ready to out hustle teams and thats what happened against City, Sequatchie just wanted it more. Indians, stick with basketball, your doing a good job! Besides, we haven't even mentioned how young of a team the Indians are. :D

I agree so for all the Indians losses has been to Chattanooga teams. I however think they are the most athletic team in the "Valley" but know where near the Hamilton County teams as for as the Indians being young you are right only two seniors this season and 5 juniors only 3 start and I mentioned Kyle Huth in the (Top Sophmores thread) he will be outstanding by his senior year and things are looking good with some good looking frehman and the Sequatchie Middle school team is (14-4) with a 58-31 win to finish the regular season so things are starting to look up for round ball in Sequatchie County. :)

Posted by KELL44:

Correction only one senior. Jessie Price walked off

the floor at the Phoenix after having words with

Coach Smith. He went to the locker room changed into

street clothes and sat in the bleachers.

WOW!:x This is a shocker but not totally surprised any idea about what brought it on?:confused: I know Coach Smith can get angry when something ain't going well. Do you think they could have apologized so Jessie could stay on the team it could be a real shame this late in the season! :D