Hey Gomba

cramus4321

GoMab,

If you're coming to Memphis anyway to see the White Station/ Bartlett game on Saturday, why don't you come on Friday and see the Raleigh Egypt/Ridgeway game on Friday? If you think Chris Williams is a promising freshman (and he is) you can also see promising juniors; Michael Joyner and Carlton Peete: promising sophomores; Lawrence Kinnard, Vashon Ingram, Rico Seay, Larricus Brown, and Tim Green; and promising freshmen; Nathaniel Calhoun and Marcus Hunter. They all play for the 17-5 Pharaohs.

TJ,

Hope you'll come too. Vashon Ingram is another you. 6'5"/190 lb. DEEP shooter. Real player!

[Edited by Jumpshot on 1-29-03 10:27P]

Hey GOMAB, since people are requesting you at thier sites I thought I ought to jump on the bandwagon and request something. Be at Kenwood on next Tuesday night, you still havent seen Derrick Henson and the new sophmore guard that we had transfer in. You'll love him. Last time we beat Kenwood at home and Derrick did one great job on Mike. Antwon had a good game.

Yes, Henson has emerged as one of the cities best players..Right now he is definitely a top 5 in Clarksville. Derrick has really played well vs "the big three"..NORTHWEST-(10 points, 4 boards) NORTHEAST-(17 points, 7 boards) CLARKSVILLE-(8 points, 6 boards)..He has showed up and proven that hes on of the best players in the city. Also he guards the other teams best player.

Desmond Garrett transferred from Clarksville high to start the school year off. he was ineligible the first semester but is now playing. He is a 5'11 guard with Major skills. This kid can FLAT OUT play. good athlete with raw skills at this point. right now he needs to add more fundamentals but as far as just playing ball and playing off instincts he really can play. Hey will you email me, I have some things to talk to you about.