Wayne Co vs Mt. Pleasant

twh06

The Wayne Co. Wildcats will travel to Mt. Pleasant Friday for a tough ballgame. I really dont know who will have a chance it will be close. Although i'm from Wayne Co. they are struggling. They are not playing their best game. I hope the Wildcats will win ,but i'm not sayin which will come out on top. Who do ya'll think will win??

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheOldGuy

I also think this will be a great game. Wayne County won last time but Jemarcus Webster had to sit out most of the game because of foul trouble. Mt. Pleasant has just come off a big win against Santa Fe (41-60) and played Perry County tough the first half, but let up in the 2nd. I just think it will be a great game. tfranks thinks I am biased towards Wayne County but I am really not. Like I said in an earlier post, they are one of the few teams I like in the district. Cant wait til Friday, hopefully the Tigers can pull out the win!

My only comment is that if WC comes out with the confidence they had during the first part of the year then they will win. If they play timid like their pitiful showing against Hampshire they will lose.

And Oldguy, I guess I am still a little perturbed about being called a "WayneCo. ######". But since you are being apologetic I guess we can forgive and forget.

[Edited by tfranks24 on 1-30-03 6:14A]

Thats cool. I just had seen a lot of players from Wayne Cty talking trash, not saying you, but I have seen some of the posts, and it was making me mad. And you happened to be the only to talk back but all that is over now! But if yall do want to come down and play, that will be cool. But anyways I cant wait til the game tom. night. I feel its going to be a classic.

Guest TheOldGuy

No No No. I was at massey10's house today. I forgot to sign out of his name. I caught that tonight. But I am from Mt. Pleasant and did attend Mt.Pleasant. I did play for the team a couple years ago.

Guest TheOldGuy

Now that we got that cleared up, the game is tonight and I got money on the game. I believe it is going to be a great game. Whoever comes out and plays the hardest will win. Neither team can come out lazy or they will get beat. I believe if Jemarcus Webster can stay out of foul trouble and the Tigers can jump out early like they did last Friday against Santa Fe, this game will go to the Tigers! Other thoughts.

Guest TheOldGuy

Now that we got that cleared up, the game is tonight and I got money on the game. I believe it is going to be a great game. Whoever comes out and plays the hardest will win. Neither team can come out lazy or they will get beat. I believe if Jemarcus Webster can stay out of foul trouble and the Tigers can jump out early like they did last Friday against Santa Fe, this game will go to the Tigers! Other thoughts.