Coffee vs. Bradley Central

ffgirl

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fabfive

Morris if Walker Valley played in 8 AAA they would be lucky to be 10-11. Knowing you all personal i would hate to see the big slow post yall have go up againist players like Fuller and Benjamin. It would be a joke. Just make sure that you win your region cause if you don't then you won't be going to the state. Ever heard of Gainsboro. Jim Brown girls would beat Walker Valley like a drum. Keep up the good work Bradley and remember that teams like Walker Valley come and go and before you say something about Bradley go to Bradleys gym and look up in the rafters and then look at yours.

I'm disappointed in your statements lately about Bradley. You & Nick32 have some kind of feud going on. Don't make all the fans of Bradley & Walker Valley have to read the bad remarks. Bradley has a good team even though our record doesn't show it. Walker Valley has a good team. Cleveland has a good team. There is no need for all the bad mouthing. It is "fun" watching cross town rivals play each other Don't take the "fun" out of it...

Morris, I would have to agree with Bearette fan on this one. Don't act like some people on here and try to bring down teams. Though Coffee County was not a great team, they were quite respectable. Their record includes two losses to Shelbyville, Lawrence County, Livingston, Bradley, and in a tourney in KY. They have a couple of quality wins against Oliver Springs and Riverdale. However, I am not defending their record nor BCHS for playing them. It was not a quality game for our guys team. I would like to say that whatever people say about schedules, Walker Valley has proven that they can win against very good teams too. Just because a few people are critical, that doesn't mean they all are, just as there were Walker Valley fans shouting ugly things at the Bradley players when they played Cleveland, I would hope that you were not part of that. Walker Valley has proven all the critics wrong. All three of our teams have an opportunity to advance to substate if we play well. That should be the goal right now. I am not going to be a part of this controversey that you have going on with some of the others on here. I have tried to stay out of the controversial talk, because inevitably someone misinterprets something that is said and from that point on things get wrongly phrased and wrongly quoted and so on. And YOU know exactly what I am talking about.

[Edited by tnwareagle on 2-3-03 7:27A]

Waregle, Iam just tired of all you Bradley poeople pointing out how weak our schedule is, when in fact in our division

our schedule is not any weaker than yours. That is the point I wanted to make. I like Bradley and all of the kids

but I sure wish your talk about our schedule would stop.

I spent some time looking at the Schedules of both teams.

Bradley has played a total of 14 in state teams, 7 with winning records & 7 with losing records.

Walker Valley has played a total 17 in state teams 8 with wining records and 7 with losing records & 2 even.

I just am tired of the efforts by some trying take a GREAT

Season away from our Girls. They deserve to have the

community behind them instead of everyone saying well look at their Schedule. I am through. Let's move on. I hope you win out the rest of the year and you and Cleveland meet

on the floor a MTSU. I hope you want us there also.

[Edited by morris on 2-2-03 7:30A

[Edited by morris on 2-2-03 7:35A]

[Edited by morris on 2-2-03 7:56A]

~hands morris some tissue~...now you feel better?

personally I dont care what kind of sch WV has....we dont even play them

(if you havent noticed...we are 2 different districts,and we wouldnt even play them in Boro if we went)

may I have some sharp cheddar cheese to go with your whine?

and be proud your kids team has a winning record!!!!

ps..I am tired of the constant complaining and comparing of the girls PERIOD!!!!!!

[Edited by 23sMom on 2-2-03 8:32A]

My goodness....Where is Peacemaker when you need her? Can't we all just get along? I support Bradley, Cleveland, McMinn Co., McMinn Central, Meigs co., and Walker Valley's teams. Can't we be proud of this area's girls basketball as a whole? There is no area like it. I know these teams, and I know the kids and coaches. I can honestly say they are better than even I thought they would be. Why else does the "Big Time" AAU programs descend on this area in mass for players? I hope 4 of the teams make it to the state, which is very possible. And Morris, you should be very proud of your daughter; she has made a believer out of most everyone that knows anything about Basketball. All the other parents that have daughters on the above mentioned teams should be very proud, the long hours in the gym have finally paid off. Mrs. WarEagle, can you believe how well all the girls are doing? Ain't it great????

Waregle you have talked about our schedule all year. But when I talk about your schedule I am being ugle and taking

thing personal. I have not said anything bad about the players anytime this year. I support all of them on all three teams. That is why I am on here trying to point out to you that you are hurting the players when you try to take away their GLORY by saying their schedule is weak when in reality it is just as strong in our division as your is in your division.

In my opinion all three teams have some weak games on their schedules, and none of the games are interesting to watch. I'd have to say I'd attend every and pay twice the admission to watch match ups between any of the following:

Walker Valley, Bradley, Cleveland, McMinn Central, McMinn County. Always give credit where credit's due, and eat crow when necessary.

Pitino, yes it is great.. And, the majority of the girls who are playing on these four area teams have played in your program at some time or another. That is great! You should be proud. I am. I don't know where people get off saying that I wouldn't be proud, ya know. Oh well!! Hope to see ya next Friday at the "Big Game." Come early!!!!!

[Edited by tnwareagle on 2-3-03 11:11A]