BEST DUNK IN EAST TN

Guest jacketfan00

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have missed that one.

:D

I do remember some big ol' white dude from York dunking on the Yellow Jackets twice though.

I wonder if Rachel can dunk....

Posted by jacketfan00:

Justin Sitzlar from RCHS had the best dunk of the year....it was a 360 windmill and it shattered the backboard. H also did this whole feat with a broken wrist. Any one else know of the best dunker in east TN

Guest jacketfan00

Hey magicrooster.....why dont you bring your sorry trailor park trash bum to kingston so sitzlar can slam it on you with his eyes closed. And for your information Sitzlar dunked and shattered the backboard at Petro Joyner Elementary in Morgan County. Magicrooster what do you have against sitzlar anyways

It didnt happen this year, but it had to have been the best high school dunk ive ever seen. Back in 93 i believe it was, Hunters Lane was playing Stratford, always a good game. It was a close game until the 4th. After a blocked shot, Ja Hi Henley got the loose ball and took it up court. He saw his teamate, Jeremy Taylor, running crosscourt. When Henley touched the three point line, He tossed it up, not for an oop, but off the backboard. Taylor comes flying in, catches it off the bounce, and throws it down! I never saw anything like that. Best high school dunk ive seen. :D

CCS fans were horrible. That was one of the ugliest dunks I have ever seen and Taylor wasn't even around the 6'7 105 pounder when he dunked and Josh didn't foul him he didn't even touch him. The ref just called a foul because he felt sorry for CCS. What about Noah Newman throwin his shot to the other side of the court. You can't even talk about a block that that ugly kid had because the only one he had was when he fouled the guy in the process of blocking him so it doesn't even count. But yet CCS fans still cheered because they don't know anything about basketball.

attention jacketfan00...sorry...but i have nothing but respect for justin sitzler.

glad you mentioned that this dunk was in an elementary school gym...how high are those rims?...he ought to be ashamed for abusing the childrens equipment...who paid for the repairs? :o i been watching justin since he was in junior high, he has always been outstanding and i hope his wrist gets better. iwould hope to think he could slam on a 46 yr old like me.lol..

:D

[Edited by themagicrooster on 2-4-03 2:14P]