Lady Blue Devils

hotcorner2

Why is noone talking bout these girls from unicoi. they have only lost three games all year and they are undefeated in there conference. They have some every talented ball players. They are getting great senior leadership from Amber Bailey and Candace Shelton. Plus they have some young players that are very exciting to watch. Ekizabeth Weaver, Hali Sparks, Kellye Lingerfelt, Amber Kerns, and Amber Stevens. All of which are sophomores. I am looking for big things from these girls this year as well as years to come.

Nov. 26 North Greene W 73-30

Dec. 3 at West Greene L 34-41

Dec. 6 at Cloudland L 49-53

Dec. 9 Unaka W 66-38

Dec. 10 at Volunteer D W 55-35

Dec. 12 University School W 50-13

Dec. 16 at Elizabethton D W 41-36

Dec. 19 Canadagia,NY ORLANDO, FLA W 41-40

Dec. 20 Carson City,NV ORLANDO, FL W 42-38

Dec. 21 Tellico Plains ORLANDO, FL L 33-42

Jan. 3 Sullivan Central D W 51-23

Jan. 7 Sullivan North D W 43-27

Jan. 10 at Johnson Co. D W 55-30

Jan. 14 at Happy Valley D W 56-40

Jan. 18 Hampton D 5:30 W 49-39

Jan. 21 Volunteer D W 60-31

Jan. 28 at Sullivan Central D W 59-42

Jan. 31 at Sullivan North D W 50-24

Feb. 1 at University School Score

My sources @ Elizabethton said they are a good team but they haven't played any ranked teams or any Murfreesboro contenders to prepare them for the Boro', and Cloudland is a single A team. Good Luck to them though.

Guest UCLADYDEVILSFAN

Of all the teams I've watched play Unicoi County Lady Devils is one of the best as a "TEAM". They all play as a group and at any given time any of them can step up to make

the play. They don't have one star that does all the scoring or just one good player, they have several. In each game their personal scores are pretty close to each other which makes the team well balanced.

I'm anxious to see how far they can go. They've done pretty good so far, don't ya' think!!!

Keep it up Lady Blue. ;)

Guest UCLADYDEVILSFAN

I know what your saying about a special player. Any of the girls on the Lady Devils Team could be a special player if they were put in that position, most of them have had double-digit scores. The bad thing about having one

star/special player is when that player is out sick, hurt

or whatever reason then the whole team suffers.

The UC Lady Devils are just a well rounded team that try to assit each other to make whatever play is necessary they don't have to feed the ball to a star shooter/player.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UCLADYDEVILSFAN

Unicoi County Lady Devils obviously guarded those fast little players last night. They beat Cloudland 59-54. It was a great game but Unicoi County played together again as a team. Personally I didn't see a lot of "little" players on Cloudland's team.

Unicoi County has played 3 games in the last 4 nights so it wasn't like they were "up" for Cloudland. I was concerned that they might have "overplayed" this week and they have 3 games next week as well.

I hope Unicoi County gets the recognition they deserve.....

a good solid team!!!

Way to go Lady Blue Devils. Keep it up!!!

:D:D:D:):):)