Did Cosby really hit the century mark?

Guest HSballFan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about the point totals but yes this score is correct. My wife was at the game while I attended my daughter's rec. ball practice. 1st home game I miss all year and my Eagles put up triple digits.

(that's OK guys, I'll forgive you) ;)

Clinch showed up with only 8 players and I heard they played hard with a lot of heart and good sportsmanship.

I don't think Cosby was trying to run up the score but if you're gonna shoot the ball, try to make it and everybody must have been hitting tonight...

Go Eagles...!!!

No Clinch is horrible, but not by any fault of their own. They only have 45 students total at the school and get beat down frequently. On occasion, they have a team capable of winning 6-8 games in a season, maybe even as many as 11, but they wouldn't be mistaken for a state champion.

And I don't think Hurd would have made much difference. There's no way to look respectable when you surrender 103 except to score in the high 90s and as good a player as Hurd may be, he ain't gonna score 50 on Cosby.

Posted by themagicrooster:

is clinch any good. i saw a couple of times where people scored 100+ on them.

Clinch's coach does a marvelous job with the talent he has and I for one have the utmost respect for him. Clint Hurd is a fine athlete and would probably start at some other WVC schools- he would have probably have changed the score by 20 points if he had gotten to play. I for one won't knock Clinch cause they have my respect- most schools could not even get that percentage of male athletes to want to play sports.

Cosby may have handed it to Clinch, and if "Clinch" (the poster) says they didn't try to run up the score- then they didn't. Cosby sounds like a very good legitimate team and I look forward to hearing from them on down the road.