Cookeville vs. Riverdale

thekeg55

Odom must not have been the better coach last night. Coach Burt and Coach Messer along with all the lady warriors put it to Cookeville. I guess the majority of your predictions were wrong but mine was right. Krystle did a great job as did Lanning. Pilkinton handled the ball well as did Anna Norfleet. Dowell did a good job hitting her free-throws too. Hopefully this win will give them some confidence against Shelbyville tuesday night.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bgatCHS

cookeville is still the team to beat. i was at the game and that was the worst shooting night cookeville has ever had. there is still no one in the district anywhere close to their caliber. just wait till tournament time and see who has the last laugh.

superstar....

yes we may have came home with a loss tonight. But the Lady Cavs are still the team to beat in the district. Cookeville must have put up one of the worse shooting nights they've had this season. But guess what. Everyone will have an off game. Taylor just tried to step it up to win and pass her momentum on to the the rest of the team. Just because we loose one district team doesn't mean we don't have the talent you suppose we think we had. We KNOW we have talent and one loss in a district game to a great team isn't going to destroy it

Ofcourse Cookeville's girls are the team to beat. Anytime your the best team in the district at any given time, your the team to beat. Whoever's on top is the team that everyone else is trying knock off. I do believe that Cookeville's girls are # 1 in the district and just because they lose one game doesn't mean that they're not the best. They have more than just one or two good players. They have six or seven players that can play against any teams starting five. Keep it up girls, your doing great!!!