riddle me this goose

Guest RHSOS

harriman's girls will be fine. they have as much talent as any class a team in east tenn. at oneida they just looked unorganized in the first half, and oneida played as well as they could. the only thing oneida has on harriman is oneida is very quick and they play hard all the time. cordell did not lose his cool at oneida and never screamed or yelled. harriman will probably win the dist. which automatically puts them in the region, and then anything can happen. things are not that bad in harriman. remember, regular season doesn't mean squat, it's what happens in the region

tourney.

I think they'll be fine. They've known all year that they are the class of the district and region and that has led them to do some possible sleepwalking at times through their games. One thing they need is more of an outside game. Hedgecoth, Swymer, Little and Ashton Pollitt are all capable of scoring from inside, but I think they need Kristie Pollitt to start scoring around 10 points a game. If she picks up her game from beyond the arc then it'll be hard for teams to concentrate on the inside game. That's my only concern right now for Harriman is balance.

Earlier in the year I said I felt that Sunbright had the best chance to beat Harriman because of their ability to score points. I've only seen Oneida once (home vs Rockwood), but I felt their quickness on defense would give the Lady Devils some trouble. However, Oneida was pounded on the glass by Rockwood and that's where I felt Harriman would dominate the game and eventually pull out the win. I think Sunbright's a better rebounding team than Oneida, especially Elise Brown. Sunbright definitely has a chance, but they have to play well. Sunbright has struggled with consistency this season. At times they play as well as anybody, but they have also stunk up the gym in some games. If they, control the glass and are shooting good then they can beat Harriman. I don't see them beating them twice, however, due to their inconsistent play at times.