Toughest Places to Play

Guest silverman13

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the OZ is a tough place to win. Too bad they can't win on the road. There student section really gets into the game. There very close to the floor. Kinda like a Duke atmosphere. I'd say the state tourney will be tougher though. We'll call you collect Bobcat fans and let ya know. We know you'll be home.

OK...here is my opinion on Cosby. After attending many ballgames at different highschools I have came to this conclusion. Cosby's fans are just great. If you come into their place with a bad attitude you are almost guaranteed to leave with one, that is just the way it is. Their fans may talk a little trash as do all other schools and before you start pointing fingers you should sit back and observe your own team. It is amazing how much you would learn if you weren't bias as I am guessing you are. Rockwood fans, I have seen numerous threads in which you put Cosby down....can't you just accept the loss and go on with life??? The score of that game WILL NOT CHANGE :)

As far as middle school goes, it's gotta be Athens Jr. High. First, the gym is round. Next, the cheerleaders stand in front of the spectators so that it's impossible to see from the first 4 or 5 rows. Next, the kid's are rude and classless and constantly taunt the visitors. Next, the principal sits on his butt in the corner and assumes no responsiblity and does absolutely nothing to discipline his unruly masses. And finally, ask anyone who's ever played there about the officials. It's 5 on 7 when you play the Cougars.

GovMan

i don't know about tough places to play, but i just went to the catholic-webb game a couple of days ago, and the fans for catholic were pretty crazy. they made up some pretty funny cheers that helped out the catholic players and intimidate the spartans. it was really nice to see such fan support.