Best keeper in mid tenn.?

AllAmerican912

Guest gibder03

I think that Justin Holland is easily the best keeper in the mid-state, I have played club with him for 4 years and also know that he will be playing college ball next year. Had he not broken his hand in the sate champ. game MBA prob. would be wearing a state champ ring.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont believe Justin Holland, of MBA isnt the best keeper in the mid state then you guys have not seen him play. He was all state honorable mention as a sophmore and all reigion as a sophmore also. He Started for the 84' ODP team. I think he made reigion pool also. Trew is good but he is too undersized to play at the next level. holland is not at all.

fatty4life:

What are you doing talking on the computer? You should be on your way to Chattanooga to claim the DII state championship you're bound to win. I look forward to seeing you on the top podium this Saturday afternoon. Best wishes!

P.S. Sorry to stray off the subject of this thread.

I notice no one has talked about Scott Orr of Clarksville. He was easily the best keeper in the state, until the end of the state match. He has several key saves, some included in shootout senarios, and helped to carry Clarksville to the top. Take nothing from Clarksville, they play some of the most games in regular season, due to Donahues rigorus scheduling. Look for Orr to have another strong season.

I have to agree that Scott Orr is definately the best keeper in the mid-state and the entire state also. He was all-sate last year and did an awesome job against Bearden in the final even though he let a pass/shot bounce over his head in overtime which resulted in Bearden tying the game. It's easy to overlook that because had he made so many key saves prior to that throughout the season and a couple after that goal in the game.