Best keeper in mid tenn.?

AllAmerican912

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll stand by what most people have said in this post. That Justin Holland is the best keeper. I have played with him for club and saved me many times while playing defense. He is extremely good. The best I have ever seen to the national level. He has great hands, speed, and reach. But also watch for Shawn Pierce, extremely quick.

fin didnt franklin scrimmage you all at franklin preseason?...if you are who i think you are then you are pretty good. i was surprised to see a good keeper from mcgavock...no doubt still that trew and justin holland are the two best but you are a good keeper and worthy of mention....if you are who i think you are. keep it up and good luck.

yeah we did scrimmage franklin at franklin in the preseason and i played horrible!!! lol But a lot of that was cause our defense didn't have our crap together and we we're missing three starters. But this is the first season i have played keeper in high school cause we had the great jacob alford for my other three years. But thnx a lot for the compliment. who do you play for?

[Edited by finhead1212 on 3-20-03 10:57P]

The best keeper in the midstate is Justin Holland from MBA. He has yet to be scored on in the 5 games that mba has played. He has signed a division 1 scholarship also. Look for him this year, In my opinion and most on this post he is the best in midstate and one of the best in the state, I would say Tyler trew of BA is second but only by a little.

Guest warriorsoc

Aside from being a gentleman and scholar, something MBA likes to see in every young man who attends their institution, Justin Holland is as athlete. He is the quintesential MBA student and an exemplary goal keeper. I have trained with him on numerous occasions. He has great hands, hand eye coordination, speed and a strong foot. One should not go without mentioning that he has surgery on his knee at the beginning of the season and he was back playing two weeks later. I will agree with the other posters that Justin Holland is one of the top GK's in the state if not the top and i would match him up against any GK in the state without a second look.

• 4 weeks later...

Titansfan...is Lazear the keeper from Centennial? I wasn't impressed with his showing agains Franklin. Did he have an off game or was that game indicative of his performances most of the time?

Tyler and Justin are no doubt the two best in midstate but to put Lazear on a list with those two is a mistake. He is only a sophmore and has two years to become one of the best around...I have no doubt he will do well as a junior and senior, but I just wasn't seeing the talented Lazear that I keep hearing about at the FHS/CHS game. Let me know if he just had a bad game or what the deal is.