Class of 2003 "Top Tennessee Catchers"

HiwasseeVol

Yeah...definately agree about Adam Militana from Cookeville. He had a break out year last year as a junior and will carry the offense this year without Martin and Cobb. He is improving by the day behind the dish and has an arm that rivals most. I know... he has bruised my hand on several occations from the plate to the mound. A word of caution to anyone who ever has to pitch to him, never cross him up or you will find the ball stuck up your ######. No, he won't really do that but don't make him mad either. I don't know his time to second but it is very fast. He looks to be headed to Belmont in Nashville if no one else surprises him. As a pitcher myself I can definitely say that he is someone that you want back there when the game is on the line. Adam also runs his pitching staff with exceptional class and is a team player as well as a true leader on and off the field.

[Edited by dog11 on 2-10-03 2:41P]

[Edited by dog11 on 2-10-03 2:44P]

[Edited by dog11 on 2-10-03 2:45P]

Guest redhawk12

Dickson co. catcher tyler wilkins is pretty good. He has a strong arm and is a very good hitter to the opposite field.

he calls a pretty good game for his pitchers and despite his skinny frame can take a good hit.

so far he is considering cleveland state cc.