Volunteer Falcons

Stokomo

Anger management?, get real. I saw the game last night and I don't have a child playing for either team. Coach Whittimore didn't display anger, it appeared to be more of frustration. You guys down there need to grow up. You won and there's no use in going on and on and blah, blah, blah about Volunteer. Their good kids and so are their coaches. Drop this Chucky/Vince crap, accept the win and shut up!! You're starting to be a BORE!!!!!!! ;):D

[Edited by luvsbball on 2-27-03 9:19A]

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Stokely, you gained alot of respect from me. You have handled this whole situation very well. Thank you for representing Volunteer High School so well! Some people need to grow up. We lost. So what, it's a game!!!!! There will be more. People have good games-People have bad games. It is gonna happen. Some people just need to keep there noses in Elizabethton. I hate it that we lost, but we lost to a great team. I congratulate Elizabethton on their win and wish them the best of luck. We will bouce back from this. What's done is done. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!!!

Guest RollBlue

i feal the same way Coach Stokely you really do know what you are talking about and you have been a great stat guy for our team this year so thanks for the stats.

Guest dfenceahfence

next season you will be the bottom team in carter county. no way they will play unaka they dodge them every year they can get on here and say all they want to but they will not play unaka it sure will be fun to see who lester dishes off to next season and he is not a threat to score from the outside

You go Stokomo! Our coaches are the best around and we greatly appreciate how they represent VHS. The player love you, the students love you and the community loves you. Don't let a class-less punk ruffle your feathers.

Third is not first, but it's much higher than everyone outside VHS thought we'd be. GO FALCONS!

By the way, I thought we were just outplayed by a great team on Wednesday. But the Falcons played hard the entire game and I'm proud of them and proud to be a Falcon.

Guest treadwaycrazy3

Yeah Volunteers' coaching staff really shows alot of class over there on the bench. Betsy went to Volunteer and the head coach was threw plum out of the gym following the 2nd technical foul and then is the district he is once again T'd up when the game wasnt even close enough to argue about. Not to mention how he curses like a sailor over there around all them kids.

Stokomo, thank you for your post. You kept me form haveing to post almost the exact words and certainly the same sentiments.

It is true the officials did not cost us the game last night. That may have only been because the game was not close. The technical that was called on Coach Whitt is a perfect exasmple. Tony Hardin had been complaining and certainly doing more than rolling his eyes. Nothing was ever called. Coach Whitt reacted only after an unjust action by the referee. The same referee that cursed one of our students and then threw him out at Hampton.

We were quite last night. We are trying to do our part. When are the referees going to get over it and show some class. When they do they will not hear as much complaining.

Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!

Guest treadwaycrazy3

No actually that wasnt the only reason I joined, I think you are just mad about Carter County fans because every team they have with the exception of one (hampton) could beat yall.